• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A New Beginning

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After enduring a week long of mass hysteria, this morning when I opened my eyes, the first thought that comes to my mind is "A New Beginning".

I kept to my promise of not criticizing a deceased person during a period of mourning. Today I am free of this shackle.

Despite the brilliance of the man, he was clearly out of his wits in the last decade. Surrounded by a big bunch of yes man, no dissenting view could be tolerated. Anyone who thought he had a better idea was put to cold storage. As a result, the policies that came out in the last decade was pure rubbish. Boosting the economy by opening the floodgates to FTs was simply not sustainable but who dared to oppose? If anyone thinks the idea comes from GCT or LHL he must be disillusioned. There was only one ruler in this nation in the last 50 years no matter what hat he wore.

The huge tree that shrouded the undergrowths in the forest has fallen. The fear factor is gone. Minds will be liberated and ideas will bloom.

Savour the moments of the new beginning...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your points carry some weight of wisdom, fuck pap's cronyism and elitism, we need more hands-on pple, not some parachuter as they deem fit, upz your points.

After enduring a week long of mass hysteria, this morning when I opened my eyes, the first thought that comes to my mind is "A New Beginning".

I kept to my promise of not criticizing a deceased person during a period of mourning. Today I am free of this shackle.

Despite the brilliance of the man, he was clearly out of his wits in the last decade. Surrounded by a big bunch of yes man, no dissenting view could be tolerated. Anyone who thought he had a better idea was put to cold storage. As a result, the policies that came out in the last decade was pure rubbish. Boosting the economy by opening the floodgates to FTs was simply not sustainable but who dared to oppose? If anyone thinks the idea comes from GCT or LHL he must be disillusioned. There was only one ruler in this nation in the last 50 years no matter what hat he wore.

The huge tree that shrouded the undergrowths in the forest has fallen. The fear factor is gone. Minds will be liberated and ideas will bloom.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why do you even need to do that.. the best part of criticizing is during that dead fart's mourning period..

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope it is a new beginning.

But I am not so optimistic about it when I just read this news in the ST: "Police arrest Amos Yee, the teen behind anti-Lee Kuan Yew video" - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...lee-kuan-yew-video-201#sthash.ENshIxxb.dpufin

Nevertheless, we celebrate a new Monday and a brand new week, one step at a time! Cheers!

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did not bother to hear his rant when I saw the ugly teen face. Poor stock like Amos Yee should be castrated to avoid reproduction.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The fear factor is gone. Minds will be liberated and ideas will bloom.

I don't want to burst your bubble but you do realise that the liberation of minds and the blooming of ideas will probably spell the end of Singapore in the not too distant future.

The problem stems from the sad fact that Singapore society is a hodge podge mix of the worst kind where race and religion rule the roost.

Minds definitely are blooming at the moment. However, each ethnicity has their own idea regarding what Singapore should become now that the shackles have been cast aside. The Chinese chauvinists will want to recreate what LKY destroyed and renew the Nantah spirit. The Malays may want Singapore to move closer to the Islamic way of life and could well be willing to work with their brothers both North and South in order to achieve their aim. The Indians, the quintessential troublemakers, will sway with the wind and hedge their bets while stirring shit from within. The new citizens?... an unknown element in this already explosive mix.

Far from loosening up on controls, the PAP is going to have to show who's boss in no uncertain terms even if it means renewed crackdowns. If they don't, Singapore will most certainly disintegrate.

Those who doubt my analysis only have to google the words "Death Tito Yugoslavia". The worst is yet to come.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't want to burst your bubble but you do realise that the liberation of minds and the blooming of ideas will probably spell the end of Singapore in the not too distant future.

The problem stems from the sad fact that Singapore society is a hodge podge mix of the worst kind where race and religion rule the roost.

Minds definitely are blooming at the moment. However, each ethnicity has their own idea regarding what Singapore should become now that the shackles have been cast aside. The Chinese chauvinists will want to recreate what LKY destroyed and renew the Nantah spirit. The Malays may want Singapore to move closer to the Islamic way of life and could well be willing to work with their brothers both North and South in order to achieve their aim. The Indians, the quintessential troublemakers, will sway with the wind and hedge their bets while stirring shit from within. The new citizens?... an unknown element in this already explosive mix.

Far from loosening up on controls, the PAP is going to have to show who's boss in no uncertain terms even if it means renewed crackdowns. If they don't, Singapore will most certainly disintegrate.

Those who doubt my analysis only have to google the words "Death Tito Yugoslavia". The worst is yet to come.

maybe you have under-estimated the unity of sinkies...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

There is no unity. LKY created the facade of one united family with his iron rule. The undercurrents never go away. They simply simmer and smolder waiting for an opportune moment. Blood is always thicker than water.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have little or no understanding of the dynamics in the running of a place like Singapore, no perception of the internal and external threats and yet you mouth off your hate here as though you know it all. You enjoy the benefits of peace and prosperity and you are still not satisfied.
No government can satisfy you in this case.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have little or no understanding of the dynamics in the running of a place like Singapore, no perception of the internal and external threats and yet you mouth off your hate here as though you know it all. You enjoy the benefits of peace and prosperity and you are still not satisfied.
No government can satisfy you in this case.

that is your own opinion and perception of what i posted.. it has nothing to do with me..

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.. there is no need to excerise arrested and impose court charges to other person just because this person has an entirely different opinion than yours. The world do not revolve around sinkieland and the PAP.

And Sinkieland is sure do not revolve around the FamiLEE.

for your information, the bashing of lee kuan yew, PAP and the FamiLee will continue strongly..pls enjoy..

ps: the world is far bigger than sinkieland too..

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
for your information, the bashing of lee kuan yew, PAP and the FamiLee will continue strongly..pls enjoy..

Mindless bashing is the sign of insanity. What exactly are you bashing the PAP for? Assuming that you have the ability to bash them to smithereens, what comes next?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mindless bashing is the sign of insanity. What exactly are you bashing the PAP for? Assuming that you have the ability to bash them to smithereens, what comes next?

if you have read really my posts in your forum, you will able to tell what i am bashing for..if not, then too bad.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yugoslavia is different, their animosity went back centuries and the serbs have never created trust. Also different provinces have different level of development. It is a federation that was bound to fail.

Singapore has move beyond that, LKY politics have changed the culture of Singapore.

The only thing you will see in post LKY era are spolit and selfish Singaporeans complaining non stop and the silent majority knocking those oddballs into hiding.

The island is too small for real trouble and there is an easy exit for those who are not happy.

Of course, Singapore will decline because it has reached the limits of physically expansion and the people are too comfortable to work in a real world where things work differently.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no unity. LKY created the facade of one united family with his iron rule. The undercurrents never go away. They simply simmer and smolder waiting for an opportune moment. Blood is always thicker than water.

Some think that the real purpose was to make it easier for the PAP to exert control over the masses

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some think that the real purpose was to make it easier for the PAP to exert control on the masses

and brainwashed them since they are young.. like school text books..

they need to do to the extend of having input in children's textbook to brainwash them.. how fucked up is that???

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a matter of when the ticking time bomb will explode :eek:
The bus drivers strike
The Little India riots

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Some think that the real purpose was to make it easier for the PAP to exert control over the masses

In the grand scheme of things, it does not matter who exerts control as long as control is exerted in sufficient amounts to prevent the powder keg of racial and religious intolerance from igniting in a spectacular manner.

Singapore cannot function like a liberal Western democracy. It wouldn't last a year.