• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A New Beginning

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His logic is warped and his reasoning unsound and he is the sort that would channel his venom via a misguided mouthpiece ala Roy and Amos. He knows exactly what he is doing but dares not do it openly. Any thinking opposition party or person would either shun this kind of ' supporter ' outright or use him first and then dump him. He is just an embarrassment.

then why are you still reading my posts...and need to put in effort to even highlight me in the first place.. haha..

and who are you to say what i know what i was doing?? Do you know me? do you know anything at all..NOTHING!!!!

if you are capable then come and look for me since you say that you wanna come after me..

Just another sinkie shit losers coming here to use rub on my profile to gain some recognition.

Last edited:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see the Australians and the English make similar complaints when I lived in their country - I deeply despised them.

Surely one cannot be such losers. You just have to learn to be a good as the FTs. Without imported nurses, your medical costs will go up. Without foreign waitress, many small restaurants will go bankrupt.

Now, one fine day when you wake up and go to work, your boss told you that your post has been replaced by a FT.
You now face the real pinch yourself and will you still sing the same tune as supporting the tens of thousands FT in this small island?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After enduring a week long of mass hysteria, this morning when I opened my eyes, the first thought that comes to my mind is "A New Beginning".

I kept to my promise of not criticizing a deceased person during a period of mourning. Today I am free of this shackle.

Despite the brilliance of the man, he was clearly out of his wits in the last decade. Surrounded by a big bunch of yes man, no dissenting view could be tolerated. Anyone who thought he had a better idea was put to cold storage. As a result, the policies that came out in the last decade was pure rubbish. Boosting the economy by opening the floodgates to FTs was simply not sustainable but who dared to oppose? If anyone thinks the idea comes from GCT or LHL he must be disillusioned. There was only one ruler in this nation in the last 50 years no matter what hat he wore.

The huge tree that shrouded the undergrowths in the forest has fallen. The fear factor is gone. Minds will be liberated and ideas will bloom.

Savour the moments of the new beginning...
Don't think there will be a new beginning after lky . The system that lky set up is pretty much entrenched. During the week long mourning, leaders are exhorting the people to carry on the vision of Lky . It is a renewed commitment to a legacy.