• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police arrest Anus Yee (well done!)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is there any pain??? You seriously do not know and understand the new generation... how ignorant of you???

This is what the new generation is saying...suck it

image-5812612.jpg

Safety1st

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jail and getting arrested is no fucking big deal.. What has he done? Did he hurt anyone? Unless he is a murderer , rapist or robber.. He is nothing sort of that.. Just giving his own opinion..

I will support and encourage more people to post video to criticised the Lee family and the PAP.. Especially Lee Kuan Yew..

May Lee Kuan Yew not rest in peace..

Chui gong lumbar song typical Sinkie you are. Do something more concrete, go in front of police station to demand for Amos' release or go bail him out, show your displeasure publicly instead of saying useless thing like "I will support" behind your keyboard.

You hammered Singaporeans as sinkies you too are a balless sinkie yourself but worst a hypocrite. I suspect you are one of those PAP IBs here trying to stir things up trap real patriots to be persecuted by your PAP master.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anus Yee will be charged in court today. Little shit is going to feel some pain today.

Many cowards will anonymously support this ill-advised teenager. They are happy for him to be in the frontline so that they can vent their anger and frustrations through him, but when the shit hits the fan, only Amos will get the punishment while the rest will just disappear and lie low until the next sucker comes along to stand in the firing line.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chui gong lumbar song typical Sinkie you are. Do something more concrete, go in front of police station to demand for Amos' release or go bail him out, show your displeasure publicly instead of saying useless thing like "I will support" behind your keyboard.

You hammered Singaporeans as sinkies you too are a balless sinkie yourself but worst a hypocrite. I suspect you are one of those PAP IBs here trying to stir things up trap real patriots to be persecuted by your PAP master.

Where do you stand in this Amos saga???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 20429

So Anus Yee got what he wanted. He wanna tango with LHL right?!

This guy thinks he is smart as this way can bring him money that he never see in his life time due to anticipated donations like Roy Ngerng got............ but he mis-calculated as to champion prising open CPF is never same as insulting the Father of Our Nation!

NS torture awaits him!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy thinks he is smart as this way can bring him money that he never see in his life time due to anticipated donations like Roy Ngerng got............ but he mis-calculated as to champion prising open CPF is never same as insulting the Father of Our Nation!

NS torture awaits him!!

He didn't do it thinking to earn money.. he do it for the integrity of the nation and the people.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you trying to be cynical and sarcastic to LKY's legacy, now that he is dead?

that's lky's Freedom legacy. U have the freedom to say want u want. I have the freedom to take offense and lodge police report. and the Police have the freedom to arrest you.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this Amos issue is overplayed. What Amos said, true or false, agree or disagree, its up to the individual. The authorities should just brush this case aside and focus on other issues that directly affect their everyday lives. So many people are getting worked up over some comments made by a juvenile.

Cheers!

Where do you stand in this Amos saga???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the death of LKY I expected things to unraveling for the PAP. However wasn't expecting it to start so quickly:eek:

PAP might think they are silencing a 17 year old Amos, but they are actually opening a can of worms of LKY's legacy. With so many problems in Spore the PAP will soon find themselves on the defensive:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the death of LKY I expected things to unraveling for the PAP. However wasn't expecting it to start so quickly:eek:

PAP might think they are silencing a 17 year old Amos, but they are actually opening a can of worms of LKY's legacy. With so many problems in Spore the PAP will soon find themselves on the defensive:smile:

i would love to see that and enjoy every single moment of it.. wahahahha..

i kind of look forward to it.. :smile: