• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police arrest Anus Yee (well done!)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP porlumpars are just upset that some of us don't worship their god. :rolleyes:

Don't be stupid. LKY is never a God. He was a man with faults. But he did what he had to, to put shit punks like u in place and govern the country in tough times.

If he has to jail fuckers who stand in the way of running the country, he should do it without any remorse.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be stupid. LKY is never a God. He was a man with faults. But he did what he had to, to put shit punks like u in place and govern the country in tough times.

If he has to jail fuckers who stand in the way of running the country, he should do it without any remorse.

Nope, he did what he had to, to grab and consolidate his own power. He was a self-serving politician, his greatest love was himself.

His so-called contributions to Singapore have been grossly exaggerated, especially by gong kias like you who are besotted with him.

Oh, and don't forget about his little side job during the Japanese Occupation.

LKY had very glaring faults, and Amos Yee should have been applauded for calling him out. Instead, the brainwashed Sinkies thought he committed blasphemy, wanted to cut off his dick, hoped he suffer in jail etc. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, he did what he had to, to grab and consolidate his own power. He was a self-serving politician, his greatest love was himself.

His so-called contributions to Singapore have been grossly exaggerated, especially by gong kias like you who are besotted with him.

Oh, and don't forget about his little side job during the Japanese Occupation.

LKY had very glaring faults, and Amos Yee should have been applauded for calling him out. Instead, the brainwashed Sinkies thought he committed blasphemy, wanted to cut off his dick, hoped he suffer in jail etc. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I want Anus Yee to be out of jail. What's the fun of it if he is in jail? Jail is like giving him a pat on his shoulder. :smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
People cry for freedom of speech. Well, Amos had the freedom to grow up with the internet, long hair (how on earth he pass school haircut checks, must be in non-SG school), and blogging. Millions of youths worldwide, even in developed countries, do not have these freedoms. Likewise, Millions of youths do criticise figures. But a good number of these youths base their criticises on facts and balance them. Another good proportion do not link them with religion and incite such hatred. Fine, many of you are anti-religion and atheist. That does not given you the freedom to attack other religions. If not, you can join ISIS--are they not also practicising freedom of speech by advancing their cause?

Bottom line: He is wrong on many counts, even though he has human rights and the right to criticise. So what you want him as your PM or President and start insulting all other religions? I don't want him to be.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no one pointed out that Anus Yee misled the public with his statistics?

Which mutherfucker in here pay 60% tax?! Come show me your tax slip.

Where he get his poverty level from? Come show me!

This little shit merely copied from others and take it as universal truth. Oh.... I hope they let Anus Yee out real soon.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news. I hope his mom bans him from using the internet until he's 18 years old.

He is one of those idiots who will discredit the opposition cause. Moderate voters will think he is the typical opposition supporter. Last election Pap did badly because idiots like Xiaxue, Steven Lim and Tay ping hui were openly supporting them.

Now we got Mr Angry Virgin declaring war on Pap.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news. I hope his mom bans him from using the internet until he's 18 years old.

He is one of those idiots who will discredit the opposition cause. Moderate voters will think he is the typical opposition supporter. Last election Pap did badly because idiots like Xiaxue, Steven Lim and Tay ping hui were openly supporting them.

If Amos is so clever (supposedly he has a L1R5 of 11, but O levels are nothing), why didn't he form his own political party or even make his own war against you know who?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is clever, he wouldn't make the video and post it during the week of mourning.

For all his fancy accent and words, he sure is one mother fucking stupid faggot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your post indicates you are a stupid fuck... What is trs then? Toc?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People cry for freedom of speech. Well, Amos had the freedom to grow up with the internet, long hair (how on earth he pass school haircut checks, must be in non-SG school), and blogging. Millions of youths worldwide, even in developed countries, do not have these freedoms. Likewise, Millions of youths do criticise figures. But a good number of these youths base their criticises on facts and balance them. Another good proportion do not link them with religion and incite such hatred. Fine, many of you are anti-religion and atheist. That does not given you the freedom to attack other religions. If not, you can join ISIS--are they not also practicising freedom of speech by advancing their cause?

Bottom line: He is wrong on many counts, even though he has human rights and the right to criticise. So what you want him as your PM or President and start insulting all other religions? I don't want him to be.

he's a school drop out la ah neh

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your post indicates you are a stupid fuck... What is trs then? Toc?

Yeah... and what else have you accomplished besides sitting behind a keyboard and egging others on? nothing. and this has been going on for years.

you know what's worse than a 17 year old angry virgin? A 40 year old angry virgin :rolleyes: