• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which son of LHY argued with LKY till late at night?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of people in Singapore have that. What so great? US, Aus universities degrees are just as good.

I indicated that "he is more equipped than many others"
I will speculate that there are very few (say less than one hundred Singaporeans with a first class honours in PPE from Oxford), but did not indicate at all that Oxford is better than a degree from any Australian university (which I have no knowledge at all).
Enjoy your day.

Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
With a first class honours in PPE from Oxford, he is more equipped than many others.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
....family possibly is breaking apart, I believe, but let's see......the truth will unravel in due time.
Then tell me if this is not a political rally cry.....this LSW is priming for political office, if the circumstances are in favor.
Yes, as LKY's eldest graduate grandson (born in 1985 and younger only than the albino, Yipeng), Shengwu is obviously a candidate to become Singapore's PM in the 2020s/30s; but I think LHL doesn't want it to be too obvious, so he got both Hongyi and Shengwu to deliver eulogies, and also to prevent either of them from becoming complacent if they intend to become PM one day.

Both Hongyi and Shengwu will have to be PERSONALLY trained by LHL if they want to become MINISTERS and, eventually, PM (because if they want to become politicians, they certainly would not want to be contented with being MPs); which is why for their sake, LHL must NOT unexpectedly resign or die before 2020.

In my opinion, I think the PAP will probably continue ruling Singapore for at least the next decade, but whether or not the PAP will continue to be ruled by the LKY dynasty is not so certain.

From now on, it all depends on LHL.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lhy will want lsw to enter politices n be pm.
To grab back the limelight.
It is a move lhy planed long ago.
N is more convinced he will prevail.
When he see lee pengyi condition.
N how useless lee hongyi n lee peng yi is.
Lhy is now waiting for the time to seize the power.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, as LKY's eldest graduate grandson (born in 1985 and younger only than the albino, Yipeng), Shengwu is obviously a candidate to become Singapore's PM in the 2020s/30s; but I think LHL doesn't want it to be too obvious, so he got both Hongyi and Shengwu to deliver eulogies, and also to prevent either of them from becoming complacent if they intend to become PM one day.

Both Hongyi and Shengwu will have to be PERSONALLY trained by LHL if they want to become MINISTERS and, eventually, PM (because if they want to become politicians, they certainly would not want to be contented with being MPs); which is why for their sake, LHL must NOT unexpectedly resign or die before 2020.

In my opinion, I think the PAP will probably continue ruling Singapore for at least the next decade, but whether or not the PAP will continue to be ruled by the LKY dynasty is not so certain.

From now on, it all depends on LHL.

Bullshit. LHL and PAP dont want academics and big intellectuals to be PM. Shengwu is an intellectual and outlier. He's not within the fix mindset of the regime. His cousins are.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I indicated that "he is more equipped than many others"
I will speculate that there are very few (say less than one hundred Singaporeans with a first class honours in PPE from Oxford), but did not indicate at all that Oxford is better than a degree from any Australian university (which I have no knowledge at all).
Enjoy your day.

Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
With a first class honours in PPE from Oxford, he is more equipped than many others.

Again Oxford is nothing. What is so great about Oxford? Even LSE is better than Oxford in broadening people's minds.

And dummies can be leaders.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullshit. LHL and PAP dont want academics and big intellectuals to be PM. Shengwu is an intellectual and outlier. He's not within the fix mindset of the regime. His cousins are.

U mean lee hong yi n peng yi.
Both is nothing lah.cannot even hold a candle.
Can only wait jobs given by dad n mum.
they are useless.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you can you spell properly.

Your mother father die young.
Fucking no manners.
What wrong with my spelling.
U english power or must have queen english to post.
u fucking shamless bitch.
Go buy a vibrator for your lonely sad period.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again Oxford is nothing. What is so great about Oxford? Even LSE is better than Oxford in broadening people's minds.

And dummies can be leaders.

I have read your post.
I will end further discussion with you,
because I did not state or claim that Oxford is great or better than your claim re: Australian universities.
I have not been to any of those universities.
I do not know whether LSE is better than Oxford or vice versa.
Thank you.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the bloody use of PPE? My friends are more successful with degrees in medicine, law, engineering, or focused degrees like economics.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this? Shengwu takes over an opposition party and win power from PAP and becomes the PM.

Even more dramatic if the losing PAP is led by LHL. :smile:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee haoyi marry sheng siong daughter.
N ever since sheng siong thrives till now

Lee haoyi is 2nd son of lhl n ho ching.
Brother of lee hong yi.

Sheng Siong boss is Lim Hock Chee so rightfully his daughter should have the surname Lim.

Haoyi's facebook has intimate pictures of him and a lady by the name of Mao Ting, who looks like the girl who appeared with the familee during the funeral.

So how is Haoyi married to Sheng Siong's boss' daughter and at the same time romancing Mao Ting? Doesn't add up leh.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Haoyi's facebook has intimate pictures of him and a lady by the name of Mao Ting, who looks like the girl who appeared with the familee during the funeral.

are they married? usually how to stand with main family if not married?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
are they married? usually how to stand with main family if not married?

If married should have some traces on Facebook but doesn't seem to be. Why is she allowed to stand there if not married, I guess only the familee can answer.

Years back there had been rumours about Sheng Siong boss' son married to LHL's daughter Xiuqi. If that is true, why the son-inlaw never appear? That would be an utmost disrespectful act for him to MIA.