• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When The Sun Rises Tomorrow ...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Wake Up, Singapore

10854264_460193234146307_502838126286645995_o.jpg

When the sun rises on Singapore tomorrow, flags will return to full-mast, workers will make their daily commute to work as usual, the National Anthem will be sung and the Pledge recited at schools across the nation.

When mourning has ended, reality will set in.

Somehow, we must find the courage and strength to move on, to grow out of LKY's shadow and forge our own future ahead.

But as we carry on into this new chapter, remember the words of this document; Singapore's Proclamation of Independence.

This was the document that inspired our National Pledge.

So as the sun rises on Singapore tomorrow morning, and forever more, let us never forget the ideals this nation was founded upon.

End of Article​

As one of the reader commented, "every word in caps VIOLATED".

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the cry mother cry father peasants will continue to queue up at 4D outlet to buy and pok teo 4d :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is hunky dory in the beginning. For example, the earlier chapters of George Orwell's Animal Farm.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Sun rises tomorrow, I'll be looking up into the sky searching for that rainbow and when I find it, I'll ride it.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... You will be stuck in a overcrowded MRT cabin full of loud-talking Pinoiys and uncouth Tiongs :rolleyes:

... STI will take a beating ( trust me :p )

... Chao keng soldiers who attended Harry's sending off will flood the sick bay :biggrin:

... Some young children will miss school because they fell sick after attending Harry's sending off (:oIo: MOE )

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the sun rises tomorrow, must remember to submit income tax by 15 april to pay govt money. Don't forget our govt is not working for us for free.