• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee family details

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread: Amos Yee family details

you are a bastard retarded faggot total loser dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard motherfucker dog ate my feces! you this bastard dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Thanks, screwball??

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg, he's a secondary school dropout. :eek:

Nobody in his right mind will ever praise such a person, except for that fucker Tonychat in this forum because this fucker only knows how to stir shit.:oIo:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's check out how filial Anus Yee is...

o3SoKLp.jpg

u dont hv to write that. we can feel for you.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg, he's a secondary school dropout. :eek:

Nobody in his right mind will ever praise such a person, except for that fucker Tonychat in this forum because this fucker only knows how to stir shit.:oIo:

Quite obviously he thinks he earns big bucks from youtubing.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite obviously he thinks he earns big bucks from youtubing.
This kind of son, might as well abort it during pregnancy. He's got no hope already. Calling his mother a bitch openly on social media, I believe his parents have already given up disciplining him. That's why they are probably leaving it to the law to do that job for them now.

Only a fucker like Tonychat with the same character and insane mentality as Amos will continue to sing and praise for him in this forum.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of son, might as well abort it during pregnancy. He's got no hope already. Calling his mother a bitch openly on social media, I believe his parents have already given up disciplining him. That's why they are probably leaving it to the law to do that job for them now.

Only a fucker like Tonychat with the same character and insane mentality as Amos will continue to sing and praise for him in this forum.

Amos is LKY's legacy. The pursuit of materialism at the cost of the family:rolleyes:

People should not be surprised that that there are many dysfunctional & broken homes in Spore.:confused: When you have both parents working long hours, the family suffers. The term used to describe this phenomena is the "latchkey" kids.

I know many people who have emigrated & the biggest reason to do so was to have more time to bring up the children.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are lots of Amos Yee supporters here. They all copy him and swear at people and religion.