• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Inderjit Singh Posted Fake Rainbow, Claim It Appear About The Time LKY Is At Mandai

Re: Inderjit Singh Posted Fake Rainbow, Claim It Appear About The Time LKY Is At Mand

Bo wa ai tai ji (don't blame me, hor), it is the crassloot leader, ok.

11075214_736711416448514_8693073493933303287_n.jpg
If the picture came with saliva on it then you should know where it came from

Re: Inderjit Singh Posted Fake Rainbow, Claim It Appear About The Time LKY Is At Mand

Then the grassloot leader will say someone sent it to him, then the someone will say the same and then it's an honest mistake and let's move on. Such is the type of people with such pattern we have running our govtt.....:(

Haha so easy for them when things go wrong. Just say done by account admin or by grassroot leader.

LEGEND

Bayi simi sek?

tiu nah singh, this blardy bastid bayi lie peeperl wan :(

This Mr Singh is a tai-chi master. He should know better as the leader of the grassroots leader by checking the veracity of the pic before posting it. So excited by the rainbow until cannot think straight.:wink: lol

Inderjit Singh is ahneh right? So its only natural why people so surprise he lie?

I was at Mandai yesterday and I saw a shining ray of light descended from the heavens and shone into the cremation facility. It was very bright. Squinting, I could see that the clouds were spiraling high above and there were flashes of lightning around the edges of the clouds.

Sorry, I have no photo. You have to take my word for it. For further clarification, contact my grassroots leader. :smile:

I was at Mandai yesterday and I saw a shining ray of light descended from the heavens and shone into the cremation facility. It was very bright. Squinting, I could see that the clouds were spiraling high above and there were flashes of lightning around the edges of the clouds.

Sorry, I have no photo. You have to take my word for it. For further clarification, contact my grassroots leader. :smile:

I believe you 100% because you are not shitskin (I hope)

Rainbow appearing after Lky's demise means gay movement will take over sinkieland :O

gay-pride-parade-1.jpg

Rainbow appearing after Lky's demise means gay movement will take over sinkieland :O

LKY had already invented the Chingay Parade. One of his many wonderful legacies he left behind for all of us to enjoy. :wink:

This Mr Singh is a tai-chi master. He should know better as the leader of the grassroots leader by checking the veracity of the pic before posting it. So excited by the rainbow until cannot think straight.:wink: lol

this singh-turd will wank his masters, collect the cum in his turban and then wear it proudly...saves on starch :o

xszvzsx

someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection....

csi88

You confirmed lost my vote.Mr Singh as a MP u dun just start shooting then later realized is a mistake.A GREAT disappointment.

@rmadill0

Simple. just sack that useless grassroots members and then apologise on Facebook can liao.

xwszcv

.... the lovers, the dreamers and me