• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations And Comments On Mourning Period...Pls Post Here...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, as in 'attendance is compulsory'. :rolleyes:

Trust me, I came from SG schools too. Been through these 'volunteer' sai kang before. :wink:

I always hated it when the teachers hand out all those donation cards. I wished I had the guts to submit a blank card back then when I was young.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohh...i'm not a paedophile so I will just say she is cute instead of chio.
Or move to Japan! :p

Ages of consent in Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13.

However, all prefectures and districts have (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) that forbid "fornication" (淫行) with anyone under 18 years of age, but exempt sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).

The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, with parental consent, or 20 otherwise.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a parent, I am so proud of these children. And I hope that their participation today will etch in their memory forever for having the privilege and honor in showing their last respect to the founding father of Singapore LKY. Yes, it is a sad, rainy day, but nevertheless a proud day for the future of Singapore.

Will these children show the same respect when their parent gone?