• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobus at LKY's funeral service

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Vivian the Chindian's wife's nipples are hard while she is standing over the corpse of Old Fart? Wah lau, see his dead body also got aroused meh? Did she see Old Fart's boner in the coffin?
Now that you mention it, I also just realized it, but only upon closer inspection:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
okay, here you go:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Why this cunt on the podium got a set of pokey nipples. Must have a serious push up bra, the nipples so high and the left one is pushed out to the side. Why is she so aroused on the podium? Pussy wet too?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Vivian the Chindian's wife's nipples are hard while she is standing over the corpse of Old Fart? Wah lau, see his dead body also got aroused meh? Did she see Old Fart's boner in the coffin?
sinkies can now boast and be proud in the international stage.....
we have a foreign minister with a female name and his female has stand-out nips....very outstanding!:p

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this cunt on the podium got a set of pokey nipples. Must have a serious push up bra, the nipples so high and the left one is pushed out to the side. Why is she so aroused on the podium? Pussy wet too?
But in the video, it looks like some kind of undergarment or sports bra:
Then you might like this too:

[video=youtube;aF-DOVJ2HYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF-DOVJ2HYc[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
we have a foreign minister with a female name and his female has stand-out nips....very outstanding!:p

Those hardened nips are only for the dead rotting corpse of Old Fart, not for the hubby Vivian the Chindian lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But in the video, it looks like some kind of undergarment or sports bra:

Please lah, sports bras are soft material, and her pokeys will show through for sure. Undergarment don't have build in parts that give you pokey nipples unless she is wearing these.......

Madonna.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The video in my post that you replied to with your Madonna pic. :smile:

Can't remember, that is so old.

By the way, my theory is that they turned the aircon full blast on in the reception hall where Old Fart's casket was laying. The bastard probably started smelling on the long drive to the Istana along the possession route. As a result, all the charbors in there ended up with erect nipples. By the the time the eulogizing finished, their nipples must all have been blue. Kenna frostbite. hahahhahahhaha.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't remember, that is so old.
"So old", even though I re-posted it at "Today, 03:10 PM"? :confused:
In any case, here it is again:

By the way, my theory is that they turned the aircon full blast on in the reception hall where Old Fart's casket was laying.
Thanks for posting your theory. :smile:

The bastard probably started smelling on the long drive to the Istana along the possession route.
1. It's procession, not "possession".

2. There was no "long drive to the Istana" during the procession.

3. There was only one SHORT drive FROM the Istana to Parliament House on 25 March, followed by one longer drive from Parliament House to University Cultural Centre (at NUS) on 29 March.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian was more historical as a male name than a female name.

Vivian is a given name, originally a Latin name of the Roman Empire period, masculine Vivianus and feminine Viviana, which survived into modern use because it is the name of two early Christian female martyrs as well as of a male saint and bishop.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vivian was more historical as a male name than a female name.

Vivian is a given name, originally a Latin name of the Roman Empire period, masculine Vivianus and feminine Viviana, which survived into modern use because it is the name of two early Christian female martyrs as well as of a male saint and bishop.

it's appropriate and relevant that vivianus has an anus in it. active anus to be precise.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"So old", even though I re-posted it at "Today, 03:10 PM"? :confused:
In any case, here it is again:

Thanks for posting your theory. :smile:

1. It's procession, not "possession".

2. There was no "long drive to the Istana" during the procession.

3. There was only one SHORT drive FROM the Istana to Parliament House on 25 March, followed by one longer drive from Parliament House to University Cultural Centre (at NUS) on 29 March.

So between March 25 and March 29, its 4 days. His rotting corpse must have been stinking up the place. No wonder they turn the aircon on max to keep the deterioration down.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
it'll be hard for him to suckle, for who could not close his mouth properly - those saggy ones from gecko would've sufficed :biggrin:

Anyone checked Old Fart's eyes to see whether he got black eye from being poked by erect nipples?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
So between March 25 and March 29, its 4 days. His rotting corpse must have been stinking up the place. No wonder they turn the aircon on max to keep the deterioration down.
In my opinion, I don't think the aircon was at its coldest, simply because there were quite a number of women wearing sleeveless tops and men wearing short-sleeve shirts. :wink:

Furthermore, it was raining HEAVILY outside at the same time that day.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In my opinion, I don't think the aircon was at its coldest, simply because there were quite a number of women wearing sleeveless tops and men wearing short-sleeve shirts. :wink:

Furthermore, it was raining HEAVILY outside at the same time that day.

The men like Penang Khaw also displaying their nipples mah. They like to do that. If what you say is accurate and the room holding the dead rotting corpse was not that cold, then lagi worse, these women were really aroused at the site of Old Fart's corpse. Shit! that is some sick necrophilia crap.