• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee H Yang's Eulogy was the best

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rest of them gave yawning and i-want-to-go-to-the-toilet history speeches. Man if I were Abe, Abbott or Clinton I would have asked to do either. LHY's one was a proper Eulogy, you even see people clapping twice.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree
and i felt that the bowing was quite spontaneous when he gave thanks
altho i didnt feel the sam e way when pm and ho ching bowed after that

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I too agree lee hsien yang gave a true n
Real thoughts.
Even though he is a womaniser .

I thought listening to him with your eyes closed is good even moving, but watching him deliver the eulogue with his shifty eyes gave me a very different impression. Was he a womaniser ?

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought listening to him with your eyes closed is good even moving, but watching him deliver the eulogue with his shifty eyes gave me a very different impression. Was he a womaniser ?
U mean u don know ?

His papa save him from a divorce from current wife.
Lhy screw whatever along his path.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean u don know ?

His papa save him from a divorce from current wife.
Lhy screw whatever along his path.

Well, he is a bit fidgety on the stage.. his slit eyes kept glancing around even he spoke; seemingly connecting with the audience, but it didn't really come through.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, he is a bit fidgety on the stage.. his slit eyes kept glancing around even he spoke; seemingly connecting with the audience, but it didn't really come through.

A sign of anxiety.maybe not use to deliver a speech on stage.he always look the left to seek comfort n confidence to carry on his eulogy.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rest of them gave yawning and i-want-to-go-to-the-toilet history speeches. Man if I were Abe, Abbott or Clinton I would have asked to do either. LHY's one was a proper Eulogy, you even see people clapping twice.

Abe was already closing eyes before the funeral start....

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lhy mrs is lim suet fern lawyer n
director of stanford law.
Lim chong yah father of fern
Has a axe to grind with lky because of
lhy womaniser behaviour.

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree
and i felt that the bowing was quite spontaneous when he gave thanks
altho i didnt feel the sam e way when pm and ho ching bowed after that

Yeah his speech was the best, very sincere and not like election speech. So he is a better speaker than his brother!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope the million-$ ministers remember the story by Sidek's account of the frugality practised by the Old Guards instead of being lost in their own grandiose and greed, and losing the real purpose of being office!

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the million-$ ministers remember the story by Sidek's account of the frugality practised by the Old Guards instead of being lost in their own grandiose and greed, and losing the real purpose of being office!

The Sidek's account of frugality is the one about borrowing instead of buying winter coat/boots? The one today was slightly different from an earlier account that he said LKY asked him and he replied he will use his allowance given to buy the winter coat/boot and LKY said no need, can just borrow instead of buying. But today's eulogy didn't mention the allowance part that is crucial. So the frugality is to still take the allowance but don't buy and go borrow. Meaning no difference to the country whether he buy or go borrow the winter coat/boot.