• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heaven is kind on LKY.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
God must love him too!!

Singaporeans bid final farewell to founding father Lee
Reuters: Top NewsToday, 7:28 AM
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people braved heavy rain and lined the streets of Singapore on Sunday to catch a last glimpse of founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew as his funeral procession wound through the country he helped build.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
God must love him too!!

Singaporeans bid final farewell to founding father Lee
Reuters: Top NewsToday, 7:28 AM
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people braved heavy rain and lined the streets of Singapore on Sunday to catch a last glimpse of founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew as his funeral procession wound through the country he helped build.
Brother XPO, we have to stop calling the most high HEAVEN,he is Almighty God Allah Jehovah the most Compassionate,ever merciful . FYI only.
Not too sure whether creator is kind to Mr Lee Kuan Yew, I am waiting for some news, sometimes it comes out from the court of Jehovah Kindgom. Allah bless.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he helped build !! ??

not he built ah?

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tens of thousands of people braved heavy rain and lined the streets of Singapore on Sunday.

I don't think there are tens of thousands - the turn out is lower than what I had expected. Once the cottage moved pass them, the people ran away within seconds. In WP rallies, people linger on even after the candidates left the venue. Even after a touching performance or concert, the audience linger on….

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Heaven were kind to him, he would had gone to the netherworld before his wife did. He was made to suffer emotionally for the loss of his wife. And then he was made to suffer again by witnessing the loss of Aljunied GRC and booted out of the cabinet subsequently.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there are tens of thousands - the turn out is lower than what I had expected. Once the cottage moved passed them, within seconds the people run off. In WP rallies, people linger on even after the candidates left the venue

Brother D&S, I believe that as of today when Mr Lee Kuan Yew departs, at least 49% or more of people here in Singapore do admire,like or love him, this is a fact. Almighty god Allah Jehovah the most Compassionate,ever merciful bless.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very carefully scripted funeral, even the Singapore pledge at the end, made to make Singaporeans love the Old man more.
curtain down.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think there are tens of thousands - the turn out is lower than what I had expected. Once the cottage moved pass them, the people ran away within seconds. In WP rallies, people linger on even after the candidates left the venue. Even after a touching performance or concert, the audience linger on….

Hundreds of thousands of people queued for hours to bow and pay their final respects before his coffin at Parliament House. Today, those same people and many more lined the streets to wave him farewell. Once the gun carriage goes pass, they disperse as normal people would.

Whatever wrong LKY did, his contributions greatly overshadow them. I was there when LKY whacked WP hard during the Cheng San GRC electoral fight. I disapproved of what LKY did too. But it doesn't mean I disregard his contributions to Singapore. Overall, his contributions outweighed his negatives. I believe many people also feel the same way.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hundreds of thousands of people queued for hours to bow and pay their final respects before his coffin at Parliament House. Today, those same people and many more lined the streets to wave him farewell. Once the gun carriage goes pass, they disperse as normal people would.

Whatever wrong LKY did, his contributions greatly overshadow them. I was there when LKY whacked WP hard during the Cheng San GRC electoral fight. I disapproved of what LKY did too. But it doesn't mean I disregard his contributions to Singapore. Overall, his contributions outweighed his negatives. I believe many people also feel the same way.

You go fuck off lah.

I am not saying nobody does wrong. But there comes a time when one must express remorse over the wrongs he had done and this is where the whole difference lies.

Without it. That fella goes to HELL for sure.

He had lots of time to make good of those overdue remorse but becos it's just his character that such things are beyond what he willing to do.

So be it. Now that you have learnt. Make sure you sincerely be remorseful for those things you had done wrong...

Before you go.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever wrong LKY did, his contributions greatly overshadow them.

What did LKY do wrong? He's absolutely perfect just like God. His memoirs contain all of his holy words. There are also perfect speeches made by him available for viewing on the Internet. Sometimes, I think God has lost to LKY.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are similarity between God and LKY. Hence the attraction is there and a comparison is possible.

1. He sacrificed his own family time to serve the people. Like God sacrificed his own son Jesus for our sins.

2. He created a miracle from nothingless to something. Like God created everything in this Universe out of nothing.

3. He is talented individual who is visionary and not only talker but doer and most importantly very humble and polite. Such attributes can be seen in God nature. God is great but he still asked us to do things for Him.

4. LKY loves most Singaporeans. Like God loves mankind.

But there are also big differences too.

1. God forgives. But not LKY.

2. God does not practice favoritism. He loves even repentent criminals. Not LKY.

3. God gives 2nd chances. Not LKY. If you do drugs you get death penalty.

4. God gives Grace. LKY abides by the rule of LAW.

But the most important thing of all is agape LOVE. Which LKY cannot achieve.

The winner is always Jesus.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did LKY do wrong? He's absolutely perfect just like God. His memoirs contain all of his holy words. There are also perfect speeches made by him available for viewing on the Internet. Sometimes, I think God has lost to LKY.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

did it leave a tablet on Mount Buki Timah ?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go fuck off lah.

I am not saying nobody does wrong. But there comes a time when one must express remorse over the wrongs he had done and this is where the whole difference lies.

Without it. That fella goes to HELL for sure.

He had lots of time to make good of those overdue remorse but becos it's just his character that such things are beyond what he willing to do.

So be it. Now that you have learnt. Make sure you sincerely be remorseful for those things you had done wrong...

Before you go.

Who the fuck are you to say he goes to Hell? Your parents should just practise safe sex and spare the world of a cancerous wart like u.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It ain't over till the fat lady sings....
Vile piece shit on sole may be dead but time to count old debts with his cancer son and the lee and Kwa gang still not upon us yet. After the revolution then it's over