• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The online world in Sam's coffee shop vs the real world

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The outpouring of grieve by Singaporeans from different walks of life, beliefs and races has led me to realize that the 'online world' is not the real world and it does not necessarily represent the views on the ground. There may be lots of hatred and negativity online but the reality on the ground is much different. Our work must continue and we must build upon the foundations that our founding father and his team has left us. This is our home.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those jokers that went to see the old carcass are PAP voters..............apparently not even 60% of Sinkie adults are there.............:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The outpouring of grieve by Singaporeans from different walks of life, beliefs and races has led me to realize that the 'online world' is not the real world and it does not necessarily represent the views on the ground. There may be lots of hatred and negativity online but the reality on the ground is much different. Our work must continue and we must build upon the foundations that our founding father and his team has left us. This is our home.

If this is your home, why are you supporting a party that sells out to the Ah Nehs, Ah Tiong and Pinoys? You are a traitor like your masters.

We will educate the heartlanders to topple the PAP and haul traitors like you to face justice.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
those jokers that went to see the old carcass are PAP voters..............apparently not even 60% of Sinkie adults are there.............:rolleyes:

Zeroo must have failed in his Maths. He could not even work out simple percentages and believe in what his Pappy eyes see.

As I have said. You cannot 'educate' Gong Chee Byes even if you lay out the facts and numbers for them.

They always prefer to believe in their 'FACTS AND NUMBERS'!LOL

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSC00340.jpg

people who went for free ice cream

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nonsense lah :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

To some extend is quite true. Look at our facebook pages, it tells a different story from this forum!

Best of all, the one who KPKB the loudest about LKY is not even a Singaporean to begin with. He is just an economic refugee from Malaysia.

LKY or Singapore is non of his business.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i agree,i play lots of poker homegames in singapore,the games iv been to recently,there were lots of talk about lky's death,it scares me how many sinkies still refer to him as our "founding father" and there were talks about going down to pay respects to him like as though it was their grandfather's funeral.

if there was any voice of dissent among the crowd or hatred for LKY,they were apparently silent.......i cant tell which is more insane,the online world that i live in or the real one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you include the people who paid Ah Gong their respects at the various CC, then the number of total number of people who admire Ah Gong and PAP is way way much higher. This week, even TRS don't dare to whack PAP! And the PAP voice in cyberspace is getting bigger. This time, we push back!!