• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The online world in Sam's coffee shop vs the real world

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you include the people who paid Ah Gong their respects at the various CC, then the number of total number of people who admire Ah Gong and PAP is way way much higher. This week, even TRS don't dare to whack PAP! And the PAP voice in cyberspace is getting bigger. This time, we push back!!

PAP IB worked overtime this week lah. Not sustainable because this group is paid whereas the Opposition crowd comprises of patriotic sinkees who are joined with a sole dedication to rid this country of the traitors. And that includes you. I will not shed a tear when you are publicly flogged.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IB worked overtime this week lah. Not sustainable because this group is paid whereas the Opposition crowd comprises of patriotic sinkees who are joined with a sole dedication to rid this country of the traitors. And that includes you. I will not shed a tear when you are publicly flogged.

I am a grassroots leader. I am a volunteer. I do not get paid a salary or commission for explaining government policy to the residents, be it in real life or in cyberspace.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Less than a million Singaporeans paid their respects, including those at places other than Parliament House. 40% hardcore PAP out of 3.2 million = 1.28 million.

I guess the majority of the anti-PAPs are keeping their silence this week as a mark of respect for a deceased elder statesman. When tomorrow's over, expect the same shit hitting out at LHL to continue.

The past is gone. The future is in our hands. LHL != LKY. Singaporeans aren't blind. If the one inside the coffin were LHL, don't expect the same kind of turnout by Singaporeans.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a grassroots leader. I am a volunteer. I do not get paid a salary or commission for explaining government policy to the residents, be it in real life or in cyberspace.

Many of us are just "lesser mortals" we complain about the PAP because of what they are doing. We are criticising the PAP for free. No one is paying us.

It's no secret that many grasslotters are profiting from their association with the PAP e.g. free parking, given preference in HDB housing, overseas junkets, lucrative government contracts, ....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The noun vs verb problem again. It seems to be a nationwide issue.

that's one of the very rare oversights of the pap regime. they're so demanding of sinkies to perform and be action-oriented that nouns become verbs in the sinkie psyche.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that's a result of sinkies who have withdrawn their cpf savings and blown them on tiong bu's, and are now left with nothing, no hobby, no action, no life.

It is pretty obvious that sinkies cannot live up to the expectations of the PAP. It proves the point that foreigners need to be imported in order to improve the situation.