• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope LHL remembers the sympathy shown by Singaporeans

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
And remember when you draft policies you have to think about the welfare of the people at heart. Don't always think about GDP and your own ministerial salaries.

More than half a million visitors have flocked to 18 designated community tributes, writing messages of condolence and leaving flowers.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his ministers visited the queues near the parliament house and community centres where people were lining up.

"I am deeply moved by the overwhelming response of people wanting to visit my father’s Lying in State at Parliament House," Lee said on his Facebook page.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is time to raise the GST and up the minimum sum in CPF more. I still need to patch up the big hole in my wifey's accounting book.

I be calling the ejection after august. I milk my father death to the first . bring in more FT to down out the local.

Pap will be king forever. These people deserve to be ruled over, no sympathy needed. They are just like lambs to be slaughtered fit sacrificial