• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

self righteous BS

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• self (FILEminimizer).jpg
    self (FILEminimizer).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,377

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why must you have 2 sets of screenshot?

Top one is for tall people bottom one for short people izzitt?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fark lah....................during this period.....people shouldn't even be breathing...........all should join the Old Fark in the nether world..........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're on Facebook, this is a good time to find out who are the porlumpar members of the grateful brigade.

Just look out for that black ribbon on their profile picture.

You probably wouldn't have known had it not been for LKY's death. Now it is easy to tell.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes not having sex too

you should go back to masturbation. at least it will protect against prostate cancer.

otherwise you hv to carry a urine bag see girl in red at 3am also cannot erect, can kena internal injuries.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you're on Facebook, this is a good time to find out who are the porlumpar members of the grateful brigade.

Just look out for that black ribbon on their profile picture.

You probably wouldn't have known had it not been for LKY's death. Now it is easy to tell.

ive UNLIKED quite a few pages i used to follow

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont post 2x. it always happens like that. duno why. i mentioned this befre but no one said anything

if you use singsupplies to attach a pic, there will be a pic and an attachment. if you use sammyboy, it will only be the pic. i've pointed out to you before.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ask Sinkie lah! he knows everything under the sun

Indeed.....indeed...... :biggrin:

Just make sure when posting image url link, untick the 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally'.....so that the forum will not grab the image down and serve it as an attachment too.......leading to duplicates.

Like this.....

j5T3sPq.png