• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CST to be Pallbearer for LKY...Salute to CST!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be brave and defy gravity if you must. I'm waiting to see how long you people will last with such ungrateful thinking.

I've lasted and managed to thrive even under PAP's oppression.....
With lky gone and pap to follow soon.....I believe I'll do even better......but most importantly my kids and their future generations dun have to go thru what I did.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
To forgive others helps you too.

You set your own hatred free.

Suddenly you will be very light.

Like kena lifted by God.

Try it and feel it for yourselves.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only pray that for those fuckers here who still bear the hatred with the dead man, may his spirit return to haunt you fuckers whilst you are at the wheels, just like in this video:

It only shows what a LOSER FUCKTARD Lightning IB you are!

REBUT the below points or GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ELITE FIELD OF VISION! :oIo::kma:

If this See Gin Nar were to ridicule the King in Thailand in the same manner, he will surely be put away without any need for an interrogation nor a trial. He should consider himself lucky to be able to engage a lawyer for his case here in Sinkie Land.

Apparently a loser like you cannot appreciate that we must compare apples with apples and not with oranges:

1) Sinkie Land is a republic not a monarchy. As such, there is no king or queen, and it stands to logic that there is NO such crime as lese majeste.

2) Thailand is a Third World country. Sinkie Land claims to have gone from "Third World to First World", why that dead Old Fart even claimed credit for it by making it the title of the second part of his autobiography, as if the first part did not contain enough nonsense already. Were this to happen in Switzerland, a First World country, the boy's constitutional right to freedom of speech would be duly respected.

3) Even in a constitutional monarchy (where the queen's role is purely ceremonial) such as the United Kingdom, it is perfectly LEGAL to make fun of the Queen as this video will prove. Why there are even some parodies of the Queen which are produced and shown on BBC, which is funded by taxpayers but independent of the Government which in turn is separate and different from mere political parties such as Lightning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceN2jq2-0yk