• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comments on The Great Amos Yee Video - Lee kuan yew is dead

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at a shit like u. Low income earner. Complain everyday online. U are better off dead u useless piece of shit.

i thought you want to die??? LKY started being dead.. since you love him so much.. follow him lah....he loves to have some company..

Amos posted the truth and people pinpointing his looks.. His looks got nothing to do with what he says..I find Amos look ok btw..

If a million $ per year is considered low income, then i dunno what is low income.

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a million $ per year is considered low income, then i dunno what is low income.
:eek: You're really a multi-millionaire?
bow.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought you want to die??? LKY started being dead.. since you love him so much.. follow him lah....he loves to have some company..

Amos posted the truth and people pinpointing his looks.. His looks got nothing to do with what he says..I find Amos look ok btw..

Yeah right. We all know u are a millionaire in this currency....

2b.jpg

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another variation of his name is Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang as is stated on his own blog.

His face was captured by the media on WP's open-house during the Punggol by-elections.
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...land-Malays-wants-reunification-with-mudland&

Jah_rastafah_1 playing with race and foreign relations.

If you can find Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang of WP (aka JACYS, his old moniker from Delphi forum days), you can find Jah_rastafah_1.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you had already seen this post in your thread:

Well, no sooner that he make it private, somebody re-uploaded it to youtube :biggrin:

[video=youtube;VR8-8CteuRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8-8CteuRw[/video]
oh, i didn't notice the video is still playing.. i thought it has been privated..soneone post it again??
Looks like even the re-uploaded video (by that other YouTuber) has been removed, but by him/herself, not by YouTube.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Charlie Herbo or whatever it is called was attacked, millions across the world said Je Suis Charlie.

Why no one globally said Je Suis Amos Yee?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Charlie Herbo or whatever it is called was attacked, millions across the world said Je Suis Charlie. Why no one globally said Je Suis Amos Yee?

Cos little faggot Anus Yee scolded everyone

- parents in sg
- teachers
- lee Kuan yew
- Margaret thatcher
- Indians
- Christians

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Charlie Herbo or whatever it is called was attacked, millions across the world said Je Suis Charlie.

Why no one globally said Je Suis Amos Yee?

Amos Yee is just a kid, waiting for people to locally sAID Je Suis Rony Tan, Mark Ng!

The regime has arrested Amos promptly for a 8min video, there is no excuse now for the government to arrest at least one bus load of christian pastors who have been continuously insulting Islam and other religions in their church services. When the government acted impARTIALLY, you will hear people say Je Suis Amos Yee!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Je Suis Sinkie

I spent a whole life-time building this. No one is going to destroy it, not when I'm still around.