• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comments on The Great Amos Yee Video - Lee kuan yew is dead

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or maybe the truth hits home and hurts too much for the LKY fantards?

Nothing is more attention-seeking than the slavish propaganda in the local media this week. Not a single source would touch on LKY's darker side. :rolleyes:

The probable truth is he cannot bear to know the truth about lky and how much lky had given his life to Singapore and got us to where we are today. The reason for me saying so is that he compares lky to Jesus Christ. And what a crack he made of Jesus Christ despite the fact that much knowledge of the person Jesus is already revealed in the Bible. I only feel sad for this chap for his lack of discretion no matter how good he is at speaking.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The probable truth is he cannot bear to know the truth about lky and how much lky had given his life to Singapore and got us to where we are today. The reason for me saying so is that he compares lky to Jesus Christ. And what a crack he made of Jesus Christ despite the fact that much knowledge of the person Jesus is already revealed in the Bible. I only feel sad for this chap for his lack of discretion no matter how good he is at speaking.

Hey Gong kia, the Bible is the truth is it?

Your freaking Bible is written by man, you know?

Or unless even that you dispute.

Go tame a hike. Get some fresh air. Clear your freaking brain if there is any to begin with and come back, if you are not ashame of yiur views

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Gong kia, the Bible is the truth is it?

Your freaking Bible is written by man, you know?

Or unless even that you dispute.

Go tame a hike. Get some fresh air. Clear your freaking brain if there is any to begin with and come back, if you are not ashame of yiur views

There is no point arguing. The Bible is one book that stands the test of time. Go, read it with an open mind and discover the truth about Jesus. And do the same for lky.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Amos had said "Boo freakin' Hoo", I'd would have known in a flash what his nick is.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has taken the video private. The kid certainly has a pair of balls to upload this onto You tube.

Can you libel or slander a dead person under the law? I know in UK law that you cannot.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is Amos constantly checking his balls to see if they hadn't been removed and stuffed into his mouth?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Amos constantly checking his balls to see if they hadn't been removed and stuffed into his mouth?

I think the embalmer cut off your Ah Gong balls together with his entails and stuff it away from the body so that only preservative is pumped into the empty carcass to withstand 7 days of rot.

Seriously. You think you can have a body intact especially warded for over a month without the shit clearing not smell terribly?

If you think so. You have to check into IMH immediately.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask yourself... Why this young chap released a video clip condemning lky at this time of mourning? Why did he not do it when lky is alive? Has he thought about what he is trying to accomplish at the end of day? Is it for a moment of fame and notoriety because he got much attention by associating his diametrically opposite sentiments and opinions with the late lky ?

Maybe it was because he got fed up with all the hype & propaganda that the PAP was putting out after LKY's death.:confused: Even by PAP standards it was over the top:rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has taken the video private. The kid certainly has a pair of balls to upload this onto You tube.

Can you libel or slander a dead person under the law? I know in UK law that you cannot.

in singapore this is possible,
our great leader lee hsien loong can sue amos yee for defamation.
this is because PAP is there and amos yee has defamed PAP.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There they go again...The intimidation game!

Albert Einstein II http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif

A police report has been filed against a video that a 17-year-old Amos Yee has put up on YouTube, Yahoo Singapore has learned. The report was filed by student Yuen Wei Ping.

In his statement, he stated that Amos' video "made insensitive comments against the late Mr Lee (Kuan Yew) as well as against the Christian faith".

Yuen said the video's content could be an offence under Section 298 of the Penal Code. Under this section, anyone found uttering words "with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious or racial feelings of any person" could be sentence to 3 years imprisonment, a fine, or both.

In the eight-minute long video titled "Lee Kuan Yew Is Finally Dead!", Amos says that the late "Lee Kuan Yew is a horrible person because everyone is afraid that if they say something like that, they might get into trouble."

Amos compared the late Lee to Jesus Christ, by saying both figures "are both power-hungry and malicious but deceive others into thinking they are both compassionate and kind".

He also said Lee's followers were "completely delusional and ignorant, and have absolutely no sound logic or knowledge about him that is grounded in reality". This was what Amos compared to Christians' knowledge of the bible and the religion's priests.

According to Amos, "(Lee) was a dictator but managed to fool most of the world to think he was democratic... by granting (Singaporeans) the opportunity to vote to make it seem like we have freedom of choice."

Other issues Amos raised in the video include the rise in cost of living in Singapore and the high taxation rates the government imposes with little spending on areas like healthcare. He attributed this to a dearth in knowledge about where government monies are spent on and a "suspicious" trend in suing those who asked opengly about this.

Amos issued a challenge to prime minister Lee Hsien Loong if the latter wanted to sue him for his opinions on the video.

“If Lee Hsien Loong wishes to sue me, I will oblige to dance with him.”

The late Lee Kuan Yew died Monday. He was 91.

Amos misreads the Bible and ought to be shot for those comments. As for the others, let the people decide.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe it was because he got fed up with all the hype & propaganda that the PAP was putting out after LKY's death.:confused: Even by PAP standards it was over the top:rolleyes:

When we saw hundreds of thousands of Singaporeans lining the roads to bid Mr. Lee farewell, what propaganda is that? Singaporeans have a deep bond with Mr. Lee Kuan Yew and PAP. We are bonded closer than you can imagine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was his blog (Google cache)

LKY buttfucking Margaret Thatcher. :biggrin:

BVyVyoX.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, no sooner that he make it private, somebody re-uploaded it to youtube :biggrin:

[video=youtube;VR8-8CteuRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8-8CteuRw[/video]

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the beauty of You tube. Unless the video violates Google's terms of service or community guidelines, anyone is free to copy, mirror or re-post and Google is not obliged to remove it.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone notice some of the contents in the video have a strong SDP flavour. Who is this SDP secret squirrel behind the video? The fatman possible?