• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comments on The Great Amos Yee Video - Lee kuan yew is dead

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot agree with what Amos said and the obscene and rude way in which he said it but at least he had the guts to put himself on the line to express his views. Also whatever mistakes he did , you could plead inexperience and youth.
But for tonychat you can only say he is filled with hate and poison and unlike Amos I would think he would be at least in his late 20s or 30s so he would be fully accountable for his words. Also unlike Amos he does this shiftily and anonymously.
Both should tone down before they overstep some line and get into serious trouble.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot agree with what Amos said and the obscene and rude way in which he said it but at least he had the guts to put himself on the line to express his views. Also whatever mistakes he did , you could plead inexperience and youth.
But for tonychat you can only say he is filled with hate and poison and unlike Amos I would think he would be at least in his late 20s or 30s so he would be fully accountable for his words. Also unlike Amos he does this shiftily and anonymously.
Both should tone down before they overstep some line and get into serious trouble.

Why so many doing it anonymously?
You said it yourself....scare of getting into trouble.
Lhl is perpetuating Lky's climate of fear even after his death.
This is the only tactic of vile pappies.....
Fret not heroes like Amos is showing the way and soon when more and more come forward then it's revolution time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who are you to tell me and Amos what we should be doing.. Your words stench of PAP shit..every single word of it..

you can come and look for me if you can.. don't talk so much...!!!

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another variation of his name is Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang as is stated on his own blog.

His face was captured by the media on WP's open-house during the Punggol by-elections.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to upload Amos video.. But I have to seek his permission first..
i sure post one... but i respect Amos.. so i will seek his permission first..
I thought you had already seen this post in your thread:

Well, no sooner that he make it private, somebody re-uploaded it to youtube :biggrin:

[video=youtube;VR8-8CteuRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8-8CteuRw[/video]
That's the beauty of You tube. Unless the video violates Google's terms of service or community guidelines, anyone is free to copy, mirror or re-post and Google is not obliged to remove it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It seems there's no need:

yes.. that is Google rule.. but i am referring the rule of being a human being..not a rule create by a company for its business.

when did business rule override the sacred rule of human being

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
for you information, the bashing of LKY , PAP and the FamiLEE will continue strongly.. pls enjoy..

I am enjoying myself today when I saw news of the arrest of Faggot Anus Yee. The country is still ruled by PAP. And by the time Opposition come into power I would have been dead or migrated. lol

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It wouldn't matter if I am dead tomorrow. Haha only losers like u wanna live forever.

of course it matters... i sure love to see PAP losers being dead one by one. LKY has started the trend, the rest of PAP low life should follow month after month.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course it matters... i sure love to see PAP losers being dead one by one. LKY has started the trend, the rest of PAP low life should follow month after month.

Look at a shit like u. Low income earner. Complain everyday online. U are better off dead u useless piece of shit.