• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy and his tribute to LKY

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends asked me to go with them for the memorial service of Lee Kuan Yew at the Parliament House two nights ago. We queued for 3 hours but had to leave when a friend started feeling unwell. I went to another memorial event today.
It took me a while to think about what to write. Truth is, I feel a sense of injustice for what has been happening for the past 50 years but as I thought through within, I realised that this could also be a time of forgiveness and letting go. He was a man of controversies, many are angry but many are as well grateful.
Rightly or not, Singapore did propel itself during the early years because of Lee Kuan Yew's strongman leadership. But rights were also eroded.
After processing my thoughts within, this was what I wrote. They are my honest and sincere feelings.
I truly believe that at this time of his passing, we have a chance to renew our hope for Singapore and from where he is, I do believe that his freed soul can help us to start anew. I mean this with all my heart.
May all be well for our country. This is an opportunity for us as a nation to forgive and let go, and to reconcile with the truth, so that we can unite towards a new hope. I hope that we will be strong enough to move on from this together.
(I will continue to be honest to speak up on what I believe were mistakes that were made in the past and present but during these few days of the family's mourning, I will refrain from doing so. I do not know how long this sense of forgiveness can last for me but it is a process, and I hope that as the nation goes through this journey together in each of our own way, something good can come out from it.)

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even roy also pay respect to lky, only show that lky is a great achiever in life. thanks mr lee, you will forever be in my heart.:o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no need to refrain from what you are doing now.

There is no rules that we must respect the dead.. If you don't like the dead, fucking bash it.. Totally nothing wrong get with that.. If you like him, then pay respect..

Who created this shit rule that the dead must be respected.. The other key thing that is useful of the dead that the decomposed body will give back it's minerals to the soil for the plants to grow well.. Treat it as a fertiliser just like shits in the toilet.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Forgive only if baddie shows genuine remorse
Since Lee Old Fart says he will whack again
If catches dissidents in his special cul de sac
There is absolutely no question of forgiving
Public figure needs take care of his image
Tho' notoreity by "defaming" Prime Miniature
Hence criticisms tempered with false praise
True test of legacy will be what People say
Years after fake tears at funeral have dried
Forgive if remorseful but never ever forget
Sure they won't when See Pee Elf minimum
Raised again in name of protecting serfs
From their own follies but we all know why

[video=youtube;mq6kPgOOXQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq6kPgOOXQM[/video]

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
even roy also pay respect to lky, only show that lky is a great achiever in life. thanks mr lee, you will forever be in my heart.:o

ya, every time you hold the steering wheel pls remember that without him you be jobless and begging on the streets.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no rules that we must respect the dead.. If you don't like the dead, fucking bash it.. Totally nothing wrong get with that.. If you like him, then pay respect..

Who created this shit rule that the dead must be respected.. The other key thing that is useful of the dead that the decomposed body will give back it's minerals to the soil for the plants to grow well.. Treat it as a fertiliser just like shits in the toilet.

Wu Zixu is a legendary Chinese hero from Spring and Autumn Period. There is even classical Chinese opera dedicated to his life story. This is how somewhat whose legacy is still great 2,500 years later, showed respect for the dead king of Chu, who had done great injustice to him and his family:

Wu Zixu was the second son of Wu She (伍奢), the Grand Tutor of the crown prince Jian of the state of Chu (楚). In 522 BCE, Fei Wuji, a corrupt official was sent to Qin to select a bride for the prince. King Ping of Chu received a princess from the state of Qin (秦) as a bride for his son, but decided to keep her for himself upon seeing her beauty. Fei Wuji, having gained favour from the King, convinced King Ping that Wu She and the crown prince himself would start a rebellion due to the bride being from Qin, and persuaded the king to execute Wu She. Before his death, Wu She was forced, under duress, to send a letter to his sons, Wu Shang (伍尚) and Wu Zixu, which asked them to join him in the capital. While both realized that this was a trap, Wu Shang decided to go to the capital to die with his father. Wu Zixu, promising revenge, fled to the state of Wu.

Wu Zixu, along with Prince Jian's son, Prince Sheng, hoped to flee to the state of Wu. Wu Zixu, however, was a wanted man. He and the young prince were constantly pursued by soldiers. King Ping also ordered a very tight controls over the state's borders to catch Wu Zixu. As Wu Zixu approached Zhaoguan (昭关), the last pass to the state of Wu (吳), he sought the help of the physician Donggao Gong (东皋公), who recognized him as Wu She's son. Donggao Gong felt deep sympathy for Wu Zixu's plight and offered to help him escape across the border.

According to legend, Donggao Gong gave refuge to Wu Zixu in his home for a week. Under enormous stress, Wu Zixu's hair turned completely white and his facial features aged greatly. The change was a blessing in disguise as Wu Zixu’s changed appearance helped him to escape and head to the state of Wu (吳).

In the state of Wu, Wu Zixu became a trusted advisor of Prince Guang and helped him assassinate his cousin King Liao of Wu. Prince Guang ascended the throne and was known as King Helü of Wu.

In 506 BCE, during the reign of King Zhao of Chu, King Helü decided to invade Chu. The king personally led the army, along with his younger brother Fugai, Wu Zixu, as well as Sun Tzu, author of The Art of War. Although Chu had a strong army led by Nang Wa and Shen Yinshu, it suffered a heavy defeat at the Battle of Boju. King Zhao of Chu fled to Sui and the Wu army captured Ying, Chu's capital. After entering Ying, Wu Zixu exhumed King Ping's corpse, and gave it 300 lashes to exact vengeance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zixu

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faggot Roy talking cock out of his anus. Forgive LKY?! Faggot Roy should be kneeling down and cry for forgiveness for 7 days and nights.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly! If the deceased is a motherfucker like LKY, why should we respect him. Think of the families who lives had been destroyed by him to achieve his own sinister purpose. In fact, the right thing to do is to go spit as his grave.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wu Zixu was the second son of Wu She (伍奢), the Grand Tutor of the crown prince Jian of the state of Chu (楚). In 522 BCE, Fei Wuji, a corrupt official was sent to Qin to select a bride for the prince. King Ping of Chu received a princess from the state of Qin (秦) as a bride for his son, but decided to keep her for himself upon seeing her beauty. Fei Wuji, having gained favour from the King, convinced King Ping that Wu She and the crown prince himself would start a rebellion due to the bride being from Qin, and persuaded the king to execute Wu She. Before his death, Wu She was forced, under duress, to send a letter to his sons, Wu Shang (伍尚) and Wu Zixu, which asked them to join him in the capital. While both realized that this was a trap, Wu Shang decided to go to the capital to die with his father. Wu Zixu, promising revenge, fled to the state of Wu.

In 506 BCE, during the reign of King Zhao of Chu, King Helü decided to invade Chu. The king personally led the army, along with his younger brother Fugai, Wu Zixu, as well as Sun Tzu, author of The Art of War. Although Chu had a strong army led by Nang Wa and Shen Yinshu, it suffered a heavy defeat at the Battle of Boju. King Zhao of Chu fled to Sui and the Wu army captured Ying, Chu's capital. After entering Ying, Wu Zixu exhumed King Ping's corpse, and gave it 300 lashes to exact vengeance.

[video=youtube;rntunwCA3iI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rntunwCA3iI&list=PLs41xVEMB2j0pCWHDBA9demeHv8Qenfly&index=2[/video]

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is indeed a great leader. I am thankful with what this country has given me and what he has given to this country.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;VbUzTYDkIpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbUzTYDkIpA&index=80&list=PLcpo7CWNR8j_3jb1fN1nSeKtsiKmK3JmV[/video]

Wu Zixu is a legendary Chinese hero from Spring and Autumn Period. There is even classical Chinese opera dedicated to his life story. This is how somewhat whose legacy is still great 2,500 years later, showed respect for the dead king of Chu, who had done great injustice to him and his family:

Wu Zixu, along with Prince Jian's son, Prince Sheng, hoped to flee to the state of Wu. Wu Zixu, however, was a wanted man. He and the young prince were constantly pursued by soldiers. King Ping also ordered a very tight controls over the state's borders to catch Wu Zixu. As Wu Zixu approached Zhaoguan (昭关), the last pass to the state of Wu (吳), he sought the help of the physician Donggao Gong (东皋公), who recognized him as Wu She's son. Donggao Gong felt deep sympathy for Wu Zixu's plight and offered to help him escape across the border.

According to legend, Donggao Gong gave refuge to Wu Zixu in his home for a week. Under enormous stress, Wu Zixu's hair turned completely white and his facial features aged greatly. The change was a blessing in disguise as Wu Zixu’s changed appearance helped him to escape and head to the state of Wu (吳).

In the state of Wu, Wu Zixu became a trusted advisor of Prince Guang and helped him assassinate his cousin King Liao of Wu. Prince Guang ascended the throne and was known as King Helü of Wu.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, the person is already dead and fuckers here still want to talk bad of him. He has already paid his price now and yet still be unforgiven by those fuckers here. Come on, even if he had jailed those dissidents in the past, were any of them actually related to you? Why be such a busybody? I'm very sure if Sinkie Land were to be ruled by those communists, it will never be what it is today.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY might be dead but we still don't know the full extent of his crimes e.g. how much money he stole from Sporeans.

It is of course easy for people to talk about forgiveness if they aren't the victims. How to reclaim the 23 years that Chia Thye Poh lost while imprisoned. Tan Ah Piow was forced to live in England & wasn't allowed to visit his mother in Spore. These are the famous dissidents but I'm sure there are others.

The PAP is still in power & still suing people & fixing the next GE. It's business as usual for the famiLee business :rolleyes:

In South Africa they had "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" where people were invited to share their stories. Until we know more I doubt people here will be ready to forgive.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY might be dead but we still don't know the full extent of his crimes e.g. how much money he stole from Sporeans.

It is of course easy for people to talk about forgiveness if they aren't the victims. How to reclaim the 23 years that Chia Thye Poh lost while imprisoned. Tan Ah Piow was forced to live in England & wasn't allowed to visit his mother in Spore. These are the famous dissidents but I'm sure there are others.

The PAP is still in power & still suing people & fixing the next GE. It's business as usual for the famiLee business :rolleyes:

In South Africa they had "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" where people were invited to share their stories. Until we know more I doubt people here will be ready to forgive.

Aung San lost more years.