• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very sad. Got TV but no program to watch.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow!I suppose they can fake their orgasm too!

notice that they brought out a company of young nubiles on display. young women moan and groan louder and more convincingly than lau kway bu's. but lau kway bu's fake orgasms much better. marjojohn has been bamboozled by them for far too long. :p

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
come 29th March this will be the scene

What a bunch of LOSERS! In this world NO ONE is INDISPENSABLE, not even GREAT LEADERS!!!!

Even in TOTAL ANARCHY, the streetsmart will be survivors by adapting to whatever situation is thrown at them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have stopped watching tv since a long time ago. There isn't anything good on free-to-air tv. Football matches can be watched online.

This North Korean KCNA style coverage of LKY's death was pretty much expected... the presstitutes do as they are told. Black and white newspaper prints, radio playing only classical music, tribute shows.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all for the suggestions. In the end I watched TV for the first three nights to hear the speeches and then switched off the TV after that. From the speeches bits here and there, my conclusion is LKY in the initial years' speeches were praising Singaporeans as the ones who came here and built the civilisation etc. The later years speeches didn't hear any praise of Singaporeans. Maybe that is why eventually become Singaporeans are daft and must put spurs into the hides.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have stopped watching tv since a long time ago. There isn't anything good on free-to-air tv. Football matches can be watched online.

This North Korean KCNA style coverage of LKY's death was pretty much expected... the presstitutes do as they are told. Black and white newspaper prints, radio playing only classical music, tribute shows.

Oh you sure?

Who cares if you do or don't watch local tv? It would be everyone good if you could at least mention some alternative movie/channel to watch so do you have any? I can bet none at all.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks all for the suggestions. In the end I watched TV for the first three nights to hear the speeches and then switched off the TV after that. From the speeches bits here and there, my conclusion is LKY in the initial years' speeches were praising Singaporeans as the ones who came here and built the civilisation etc. The later years speeches didn't hear any praise of Singaporeans. Maybe that is why eventually become Singaporeans are daft and must put spurs into the hides.

Life is like that, when you are an unknown salesman, selling pots & pans, you will be praising all the ugly everyday housewives that they look pretty to make a sale. But, once that sales man become the regional sales manager after years of selling pots & pants, you think, he is going go out & praise the same housewives, how pretty they are? He will be boasting his sales ability etc..forgetting that, these, ugly everyday housewives, put him, where he is. The parallel is the same for you know who.