• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear trs, some people are handing out expired drinks to mourners

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, SOME PEOPLE ARE HANDING OUT EXPIRED DRINKS TO MOURNERS[/h]
Post date:
27 Mar 2015 - 9:00pm

Dear TRS,
Today, I made my way down to Parliament House to pay my respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew and received a bottle of free water from people who were handing them out.
I am thankful for the kindness which people are showing for those queuing up but I am worried if some companies are using this as a convenient way to clear old stock.
The bottled water that I received was best before October last year. It even had white marker to try and cover up the expiry date; this means that they are well aware that the product is old!
To all Singaporeans, please do be careful. My freebie water is probably fine even if it is a bit old but there are also people giving out snacks and food.

I hope they are not giving expired products too.
Overall though, I still appreciate that people are going out of their way to make the mourners more comfortable. It is still commendable!
Kath
TRS Contributor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"best before" date is not the same as expiry date. it's like marjojohn screwing lau kway bu. the lau kway bu may have exceeded her "best before" age, but she's still bonkable. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water can expire one meh?

Nobody complain about expired wines?

They are getting expired water, & food , queuing up to see an expired man....should be ok!. Free food & drinks, still want to complain!, did the person throw away the empty bottle & food container in the rubbish bin or just throw anywhere?