• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This PLP Beats All to It - PETITION FOR A LEE KUAN YEW STATUE TO BE BUILT

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11057762_809086902477960_357739965469206221_n.jpg

This bitch takes the cake. LKY had god on his side.
Cursing him means cursing god.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Party he started". Everything by him and him alone. He also singlehandedly exterminate those rats infesting near BB MRT. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Propose something at least 5 times larger than Merlion, something like this so that people from far away can see and ship coming into Singapore can see it too, should be good for fengshui

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Besides the statue I would also like to petition that a small book publishing his life, achievements, sacrifices, quotes etc etc be printed and distributed to all Singaporeans and this book be taught in all schools where students need to memorize every single word front back.

We can use this as a reference

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is only appropriate to name the new stadium after him.

OCBC will not be pleased after spending so much money to secure the naming rights.

LKY fantards like to harp on 'drink water consider source', right? Where would LKY be had he not married Kwa Geok Choo, the daughter of OCBC founder, Kwa Siew Tee? :wink:

ocbc.png

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Indeed. Fear the PAP Taliban. Now I am worried for Amos Yee's safety. Some crazie might go "Papa Lee Akhbar!" and do something nasty to him.

I am more worried with what they will give him when he is in custody, many lives are lost like this.