• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I wish more Singaporeans are like this guy.. I honour this guy

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Scale Has Fallen From This Young Boy's Eye

This young man support his claims with charts and tables. What's wrong here?
Calling Pinky Motherfucker? Ok, should be Fatherfucker in this case.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This young man support his claims with charts and tables. What's wrong here?
Calling Pinky Motherfucker? Ok, should be Fatherfucker in this case.

from the whole video, it is totally nothing wrong at all in what he says...

He doesn't like LKY and voice his displeasure over the video.. Only sinkie brainwashed losers want to keep him quiet with respect to the fucking corpse at the golden pedestal.

i still trying to figure out why the fucking dead needs to be respected.. is that an unofficial or official rule, natural rule or just some fuck chink rule.? Why should we respect a horrible man like Lee Kuan Yew?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did nt Ed belloz insult muslims?
lif this guy is arrested, then so should that pinoy be

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what the boy said made a lot of sense. he said LKY's greatest failure was he equated money and status to happiness, that was so wrong. that is so true. the boy's video is great.

my sentiments exactly and i have experienced the fall out from this policy first hand

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the past many Sporeans who didn't agree with LKY's vision were forced to leave. With the death of LKY, it is the PAP that should now consider leaving :smile:

The Lees have overstayed their welcome. They have made lots of $$$$ at our expense.
the PAP supporters are still heckling those who dont agree to leave. i posted the proof yesterday.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is so easy to complain and throw stones at LKY who took a life-time to build up a nation... I haven't heard this young chap talk anything of what he will do if he were in the shoes of LKY.

Talk is cheap!

It takes 52 man years to list assets of GIC and Temasek holdings. If that doesn't ring an alarm in you, I don't know what will.
Old bastard is way too well compensated for setting up lee dynasty/ Singapore inc. He has done a lot for his family.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the boy said made a lot of sense. he said LKY's greatest failure was he equated money and status to happiness, that was so wrong. that is so true. the boy's video is great.
my sentiments exactly and i have experienced the fall out from this policy first hand
Basically, LKY and the PAP have been playing poker with Sinkies and bluffing non-stop since the 1960s.

But the majority of Sinkies, because of their stupidity and/or cowardice and/or greed, have CONSISTENTLY refused to call LKY's and the PAP's bluff! :rolleyes:

The end result is that "money+status=happiness" applies only to LKY and his family and cronies (both local and foreign).

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It takes 52 man years to list assets of GIC and Temasek holdings. If that doesn't ring an alarm in you, I don't know what will.
Old bastard is way too well compensated for setting up lee dynasty/ Singapore inc. He has done a lot for his family.

If not for LKY, we will not be where we are today... there is no one perfect leader in the world. LKY did what he had to do and he did it for Singapore.

Was there a better leader in his era to lead Singapore ? Perhaps so... but we might not get to where we are today if the leader is not LKY. Let give credit where credit is due.

It is a pity for one who has never experienced riots and calamities in life to get at someone, who for the sake of the country, had to face all those dangers and risks to life and limb. Even Chiam See Tong acknowledged that Singapore is lucky to have LKY.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If not for LKY, we will not be where we are today... there is no one perfect leader in the world. LKY did what he had to do and he did it for Singapore.

Was there a better leader in his era to lead Singapore ? Perhaps so... but we might not get to where we are today if the leader is not LKY. Let give credit where credit is due.

It is a pity for one who has never experienced riots and calamities in life to get at someone, who for the sake of the country, had to face all those dangers and risks to life and limb. Even Chia menu See Tong acknowledged that Singapore is lucky to have LKY.

If you want to be grateful and respectful to Lee Kuan you, that is your personal choice.

Please do not impose your personal choice on others.. Everyone has their personal opiniofn and view on Lee Kuan Yew.. Be it good or bad.. It is their free will and independent thinking of Lee Kuan Yew.. Please do understand that.

They can choose to dislike and disrespect to Lee Kuan Yew even if your propaganda media trying to paint so much good picture of Lee Kuan Yew.

You have no right to impose your preferences and choices on others.

The real positive outcome of having to respect the preferences of other will lead to a far more mature society and have far more beneficial effects to the citizens.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ImHdjJn.png

Amos Yee has the mettle.....and only 17 years old.
When I was his age, I was busy chasing girls........sigh.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do all faggots in the world have idiotic names like amos yee?what are their parents thinking?this fag talks gayer than the other homosexual sounding fag LHL.articulate my balls.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, you LKY fanboys and fangirls, no need to suck up to that Lau Chee Bai so much.

LKY's past wasn't as pristine as you hope it to be.

Amos made some salient points. If the local mainstream media wasn't so busy kissing ass, some of the points raised in the video would have made it to the newspaper articles and editorials. Instead, all you got was incessant coverage about the lengthy queue for the Parliament House. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically, LKY and the PAP have been playing poker with Sinkies and bluffing non-stop since the 1960s.

But the majority of Sinkies, because of their stupidity and/or cowardice and/or greed, have CONSISTENTLY refused to call LKY's and the PAP's bluff! :rolleyes:

The end result is that "money+status=happiness" applies only to LKY and his family and cronies (both local and foreign).

I've said time and again that a combination of propaganda in the education system and the media is absolutely lethal to impressionable minds. Few can withstand this constant bombardment of propaganda from the cradle to the grave.

And these, ironically, are the true legacy of LKY:

1) A controlled press
2) A 'brick in the wall' education system
3) A biased, non-independent judiciary
4) Dirty gangster politics
5) Co-opted labour union

It'll take decades to undo this extensive damage. Long-lasting damage that affects ordinary folks like you and me.

Ponder upon that when you go about your silly funeral rituals for LKY: prayers, flowers, black ribbons, black/white attire.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to be grateful and respectful to Lee Kuan you, that is your personal choice.

Please do not impose your personal choice on others.. Everyone has their personal opiniofn and view on Lee Kuan Yew.. Be it good or bad.. It is their free will and independent thinking of Lee Kuan Yew.. Please do understand that.

They can choose to dislike and disrespect to Lee Kuan Yew even if your propaganda media trying to paint so much good picture of Lee Kuan Yew.

You have no right to impose your preferences and choices on others.

The real positive outcome of having to respect the preferences of other will lead to a far more mature society and have far more beneficial effects to the citizens.

There is no imposition of my preferences and choices on others. It is not possible. The system is not undemocratic.

All I did is to show that LKY is human leader. Like it or not, he is not perfect, but he did what he had to do in his times.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no imposition of my preferences and choices on others. It is not possible. The system is not undemocratic.

All I did is to show that LKY is human leader. Like it or not, he is not perfect, but he did what he had to do in his times.

That is your opinion and has nothing to do with others.

What he did is to destroy the life of others to advance his premiership.. This is the fact and such actions has earned his disrespect. He tried very hard to hide this fact in history but too bad, the truth is the strongest.

Last edited: