• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I wish more Singaporeans are like this guy.. I honour this guy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Scale Has Fallen From This Young Boy's Eye

Someone made a police report on him

10389001_10202899815215714_344524494430641990_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pap grassroots leader and good christian cookie tan wants to cut off his dick and shove it into his mouth.

11082542_1420909181543739_4510421742302930559_n.jpg

This is 'Cookie Tan' aka Jason Tan Kok Whee

10931539_10152782606508477_1026164678636006573_n.jpg

He is a PAP grassroots leader. He's on the right of Minister Lim Hng Kiang in the photo. Here's his fb: https://www.facebook.com/Supercookie21/photos

1604752_10152782603718477_5641575026901453530_n.jpg

This is a clear example of stupid PAP sinkie shit who use sedition when he doesn't like what he hears? This is called personal opinion and his freedom of expression.

You say you going to cut his dick, then can i say this is sedition towards him too? It goes both ways.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel that smart people tend to support SDP..what do you say??? I support SDP..so am i smart???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Someone made a police report on him

10389001_10202899815215714_344524494430641990_n.jpg

No big deal at all!!!!

Do not be afraid, I doubt you will. The police are nothing but piece of shit who knows nothing and just robots following orders..

They do not understand what is personal rights, even if the law says no.. Rise above them..!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After analysing the situation, you have your own opinion on Christians and Christianity before on your other videos, why they do not prosecute you that time.. Why now?

Because they do not like that you insult their beloved lky.. So they use sedition on Christianity on you, as an excuse to report you by insulting their beloved lky..

Look guys, people using ways and means to bring down people who disagree with the establishment... Is this the society you want?

What an hypocrite those PAP lowlives are!!! Yeah,yeah..destroy Harmony?? You just cannot take it when your beloved lky is insulted..

People have to right to insult anyone they want..

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel that smart people tend to support SDP..what do you say??? I support SDP..so am i smart???

Gong chee bye jiu hu kia. Tell us which Singapore Opposition Party did you vote for in GE 2011?

Did you vote for SDP or WP or UMNO?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No big deal at all!!!!

Do not be afraid, I doubt you will. The police are nothing but piece of shit who knows nothing and just robots following orders..

They do not understand what is personal rights, even if the law says no.. Rise above them..!!

Then you do it openly also jiu hu kia, Walk the Talk!

This 17 year old boy has more ball than you and your parents in jiu hu!

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Smartass kid with a dumb fucked EQ, if he's smart he wouldn't be in a Jack Neo movie. LOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is totally nothing wrong to rejoice over Lee Kuan Yew's death and insult him continously.. i wanna see how this whole thing is going.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to CCS you will be supporting a party led by a failure. Notwithstanding the fact that CCS now failed to continue his advance towards prime ministership. Who's the failure ?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree on this statement of his , especially this while i agree on his whole video:

All sinkie stupid low life ball-less shits, please understand this from a young 17 year old sensible boy ..

Lee kuan yew only set up something of what he think is correct and fuck care about what you think??? Lee kuan yew has no fucking respect to you people and see you as digits and working units or modern slave..

And you shit sinkie slaves go all the way to queue for 8 hours just to bow to him after getting screwed by him for years...well done..i have never seen anyone as stupid as this in my whole life.

After getting screwed by him, he tells you it is an honour to be screwed by him so you have to be grateful to him.. WAHAHAHAH!!! this is exactly how i see you bunch of stupid low life ball-less sinkie shits.. That is why i stay away from sinkies...

The boy also has no respect for the late Mr. Lee. If we were in Russia or North Korea or some Islamic state, the boy would have long ago been shot or sent to die in the gulags. His family too would be silently disposed of.

But this is Singapore. And part of Mr. Lee's legacy is that as long as you speak the truth, you are free to speak. The children of Mr Lee's political opponents get the same education and opportunities to succeed in life like anyone else. JBJ's children are successful professionals - lawyer and economist/hedge fund manager. They both are much more successful than vast majorities of sinkies despite JBJ taking on LKY.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see those gong cheebyes long queues I was thinking fighting lost cause liao......
Luckily got young people like him then still got glimmer of Hope for sg future

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see those gong cheebyes long queues I was thinking fighting lost cause liao......
Luckily got young people like him then still got glimmer of Hope for sg future

Exactly, I am actually quite happy that Singaporeans starting to show balls like this.. This is what a society should be.. say whatever you want and you have the right to say.

Growth of the country based on individual attributes and the govt support these attributes, rather than one person( Lee Kuan Yew) decide what others should want and need and then take advantage to become his personal needs and wants..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the boy said made a lot of sense. he said LKY's greatest failure was he equated money and status to happiness, that was so wrong. that is so true. the boy's video is great.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what the boy said made a lot of sense. he said LKY's greatest failure was he equated money and status to happiness, that was so wrong. that is so true. the boy's video is great.

If not for money and status, nearly all of you won't have the free time or the strong internet connection to post on sammyboy. You would be working very long hours in your deadend job just to make ends meet. Singapore is one the few places in the world with a very high internet and smartphone penetration rate.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly, I am actually quite happy that Singaporeans starting to show balls like this.. This is what a society should be.. say whatever you want and you have the right to say.

Growth of the country based on individual attributes and the govt support these attributes, rather than one person( Lee Kuan Yew) decide what others should want and need and then take advantage to become his personal needs and wants..

Happy for fuck jiu hu kia. This is none of your business. Fuck home to matland and see the UMNO mats screw your mother old chee bye.