• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I wish more Singaporeans are like this guy.. I honour this guy

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;dD4y3U4TfeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY[/video]

I am so happy to finally see a few Singaporeans such as this kid has balls to say his piece.. Intelligent and articulate..

and most important of all, make a whole lot of sense!!!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Scale Has Fallen From This Young Boy's Eye

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Scale Has Fallen From This Young Boy's Eye

Saving his video... because the LKY fantard brigade (check out those thumbs downs) might flag it for removal.

LulzSec

Alfrescian
Loyal

Way to go Amos Yee
icon14.gif
:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;YUEclFZiQUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUEclFZiQUs[/video]

he got brains..very unsinkified..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reason he doesn't get perfect scores for english is because he sprinkles his essays and conversations with "suck his oblong dick", "go ahead, mudderfucker", "lascivious prostitute". if he embellishes with "eat shit and die," i would reward him my sbf rep points.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously not all the young are brainwashed in Spore. There might still be hope for the next generation:biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I am so happy to finally see a few Singaporeans such as this kid has balls to say his piece.. Intelligent and articulate..

and most important of all, make a whole lot of sense!!!!

I would love to be his BMT platoon mate next year and kick him in the balls

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow amazing. I think he should be nominated for Nobel Prize on modern literature.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously not all the young are brainwashed in Spore. There might still be hope for the next generation:biggrin:

Wow he is another young and intelligent Singaporean. Who said Singaporeans are daft?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did he drop out of school
[video=youtube;dYwqCDRKvsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dYwqCDRKvsk[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow he is another young and intelligent Singaporean. Who said Singaporeans are daft?

I have been reading the comments left on Youtube. Most of the comments are critical of the video. It show how powerful propaganda is. I hope this is not the actual sentiment out there, otherwise we will have LHL continuing to screw us for another term.

However I think many who are critical of the PAP are the growing silent majority. We will soon know because LHL will probably want to hold early elections while the death of LKY is still fresh in people's minds.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been reading the comments left on Youtube. Most of the comments are critical of the video. It show how powerful propaganda is. I hope this is not the actual sentiment out there, otherwise we will have LHL continuing to screw us for another term.

However I think many who are critical of the PAP are the growing silent majority. We will soon know because LHL will probably want to hold early elections while the death of LKY is still fresh in people's minds.

if he stays in sg, famous amos will becum infamous anus and chee will be some sinkies' cheebye.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Spot on jiu hu kia, dun just admire him. Go whack LKY in real life, dun just KPKB behind your PC.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This Amos guy is good! And he's a by product of LKY's education system. He doesn't seem brainwashed to me. This proves that Ah Gong's education system is there to educate and inspire, not to produce brainwashed drones like what the opposition does with their non-stop attacks on Ah Gong!

Amos is still walking free and has not been arrested. So, what dictatorship is there? Ah Gong! Ah Gong! Ah Gong!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saving his video... because the LKY fantard brigade (check out those thumbs downs) might flag it for removal.

Saved. This very representative piece from a generation that will bury the pap and thereafter go after all their ill gotten wealth. With guys like this we old folks should be able to smile and rest in peace when our times arrive. Singapore will prosper, Singapore has hope........ Singapore has hope. Ha Ha Ha This one will go viral ...... world wide.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree on this statement of his , especially this while i agree on his whole video:

How do you quantified a great leader?

It is by how he create a place where people are able to live happy and prosper based on their own unique attributes..

All sinkie stupid low life ball-less shits, please understand this from a young 17 year old sensible boy ..

Lee kuan yew only set up something of what he think is correct and fuck care about what you think??? Lee kuan yew has no fucking respect to you people and see you as digits and working units or modern slave..

And you shit sinkie slaves go all the way to queue for 8 hours just to bow to him after getting screwed by him for years...well done..i have never seen anyone as stupid as this in my whole life.

After getting screwed by him, he tells you it is an honour to be screwed by him so you have to be grateful to him.. WAHAHAHAH!!! this is exactly how i see you bunch of stupid low life ball-less sinkie shits.. That is why i stay away from sinkies...

Last edited: