• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Head Civil Serpent says: Leegime must continue to brainwash young Sinkies

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to paragraph 4 of the news article (see below) Peter Ong, head civil serpent, wants to continue to brainwash young Sinkies on Familee's leegacy. (I didn't know that brainwashing has already started)

I've a few questions that I hope forummers here who are more learned than me--I've only a GCE "O" level cert--can answer:

1. Is it the job of the head civil serpent to be in charge of indoctrinating and brainwashing young Sinkies to accept the cult of LKY and his doctrines? His own children are holders of dual citizenship: Sinkie and American.

2. At what age do young Sinkies start to be brainwashed?

3. Do Sinkie parents have a right not to have their children subject to Leegime's brainwashing? Have their rights been infringed?

4. Under what conditions does this brainwashing work? From the perspectives of the parents' ethnicity, income level, educational level, type of occupation.

5. Does this brainwashing work on young Sinkies whose parents are naturalized Sinkies (what the PAP call "new" citizens)?

6. How should parents who are supporters of opposition parties react? What recourse do they have?

7. With Sinkies forming less than 50% of the total population, what is the point of brainwashing?

8. Is it justified to use taxpayers' money to spend on creating a cult around LKY?

Legacy for the young

The Straits Times, March 27 2015, page A13

"One thing that I was very encouraged by was to see children filing past the casket, and they were brought there by either their parents or their teachers.

"And I've read so many stories of parents who deliberately brought their young children, who probably wouldn't know who Mr Lee was.

"Last night, when I was at the Botanic Gardens tribute site, I saw a little card written by a young Singaporean. He must be very young, I think he's probably in kindergarten. It read: 'Dear Mr Lee, thank you for my house because every night I sleep peacefully in my bed.'

"So I think that as young children come through and as we continue to impress upon young Singaporeans the enormity of what Mr Lee has contributed to all of us, I think that will go a long way in making sure that our young Singaporeans know and remember that the values that Mr Lee stood for are the values that can carry us for a long, long time to come."

Head of Civil Service Peter Ong, who took part in a 30-minute vigil by the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew's body yesterday, on whether future generations will remember Mr Lee's contributions