• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Wants All Disrespectful Sinkies And Samsters To Be Punished!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree! And here's some ideas on how to punish the disrespectful samsters!

spanking_2_by_lamourart-d376wey.jpg

Lee%20kuan%20yew%20pictures10_0_1_0_1.gif

I HAVE heard many disrespectful jokes and opinions regarding Mr Lee Kuan Yew over the past few weeks.

With his death, let all Singaporeans stop tolerating such disrespectful comments made against Mr Lee and take the individuals who make them to task, by raising the issue with the relevant authorities or the individuals' respective professional or governing bodies.

There is a limit to freedom of expression.

Chia Boon Teck

http://therealsingapore.com/content/st-writer-those-disrespecting-lee-kuan-yew-should-be-punished

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Riddance LKY!

[video=youtube;dD4y3U4TfeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Riddance LKY!

[video=youtube;dD4y3U4TfeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY[/video]

This is how Singaporeans should be..independent thinking and full of balls..

Lee Kuan Yew and his PAP shits are afraid of people like this...

Good work and keep on saying your piece and know your rights..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another brainwashed grateful gongkia who really believes that LKY is the messiah of Singapore. :rolleyes:

Let's just ignore LKY's misdeeds and accomplishments for the moment.

To have the repugnant Henry Kissinger as your bosom friend casts a dark shadow on your own moral character.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the comments in the youtube makes me laugh.. i totally enjoy this new generation full of balls Singaporeans.. more singaporeans who are like that, then there will be a better future in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a limit to freedom of expression.

No there isn't, brainwashed grateful gongkia. You either believe in it, or you don't. Only fools get suckered into guilt tripping themselves over 'responsible' freedom of speech.

quote-if-you-believe-in-freedom-of-speech-you-believe-in-freedom-of-speech-for-views-you-don-t-like-noam-chomsky-218828.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak ...PAPpies just don't know how to think.

If sinkees have any brains, they would ponder over questions on Old Fart's rule.