• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy mama! Just take a look of the list of foreign dignitaries

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign dignitaries at Mr. Lee’s state funeral at University Cultural Centre:

Tony Abbott - Prime Minster of Australia

Hassanal Bolkiah - Sultan of Brunei

Hun Sen - Prime Minister of Cambodia

Xi Jin Ping - President of the People’s Republic of China

Narendra Modi - Prime Minister of India

Joko Widodo - President of Indonesia

Reuben Rivlin - President of Israel

Shinzo Abe - Prime Minister of Japan

Thein Sein - President of Myanmar

Franklin Drilon - President of the Senate of the Philippines representing
President Benigno Aquino III

Park Geun-hye - President of South Korea

Prayut Chan-o-cha - Prime Minister of Thailand

Thaksin Shinawatra - Former Prime Minister of Thailand

Lien Chan - Former Vice President of Taiwan

Hau Pei-tsun - Former Premier of Taiwan

David Cameron - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Bill Clinton - Fromer President of the United States, leading Presidential Delegation representing President Barack Obama

Henry Kissinger - Former Secretary of State of United States

Kirk Wagar (US Ambassador to Singapore)
Steven Green (Former US Ambassador to Singapore)
Thomas Donilon (Former Assistant to President for National Security Affairs)

Fucker it's Xi Jinping learn to spell twit

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a more impressive list of foreign dignitaries and celebrities when Mandela passed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dignitaries_at_the_memorial_service_of_Nelson_Mandela

To this day Mandela sets the gold standard when it comes to universal outpouring of grief and the tributes given by world leaders, as well as attendance at his memorial service.

Old fart, though feared and grudgingly respected when alive, will never garner in death the kind of love and sense of loss that the whole world felt at Mandela's death.

LKY was a political giant, but a moral pygmy.

Mandela was a great man. Period.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To this day Mandela sets the gold standard when it comes to universal outpouring of grief and the tributes given by world leaders, as well as attendance at his memorial service.

Old fart, though feared and grudgingly respected when alive, will never garner in death the kind of love and sense of loss that the whole world felt at Mandela's death.

LKY was a political giant, but a moral pygmy.

Mandela was a great man. Period.

Political is too loosely used and lky as one only recognized by pap IBs.....
Sg political giant of course la....even regional also a stretch liao
Machiam the Sg football team.....want top Asean also tough.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I meant to the service on Sunday. I know Najeeb came. The king is not in Zerooooo's list.

Zero did not make the list...omg you trust SBF so much?? just like the 60% trust PAP so much.....my, my, you people are so trusting...

Malaysia - Malaysian King Sultan Halim Mu'adzam Shah
Indonesia - President Joko Widodo
United States - Bill Clinton & Henry Kissinger etc..SORRY NO MONICA.
India - PM Narendra Modi
Australia - PM Tony Abbott
South Korea - President Park Geun Hye
Thailand - PM Prayut Chan-o-cha
Myanmar - President Thein Sein
Israel - President Reuven Rivlin

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Mad the power hungry asshole didn't come eh?

He's already 89 years old. Much fitter than old fart, but still ...

Dr Mahathir saddened by Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s death

Mr Lee Kuan Yew meeting with Dr Mahathir Mohamad in 2001. Reuters file photo

SINGAPORE — Mr Lee Kuan Yew may not have been a “close friend”, but his passing still saddened Dr Mahathir Mohamad, the former Malaysian Prime Minister wrote in his blogtoday (March 27).

“No matter how friendly or unfriendly we are, the passing away of a man you know well saddens you,” Dr Mahathir wrote. “I cannot say I was a close friend of Kuan Yew. But still I feel sad at his demise.”

Dr Mahathir said that he first met Mr Lee in 1964. Dr Mahathir was a member of Malaysia’s parliament then.

“We crossed swords many times during the debates. But there was no enmity, only differences in our views of what was good for the newborn nation.”

Dr Mahathir also admitted that there were many issues which the two did not agree on. But he recounted one incident where both men were in mutual agreement.

“When I became PM in 1981, I paid a courtesy call on Kuan Yew. It was a friendly call and he immediately agreed to my proposal that the Malaysia and Singapore times which had always been the same should be advanced by half an hour. I explained that it would be easier adjusting our time when travelling as we would fall within the time zones fixed for the whole world at one hour intervals.”

Another story which Dr Mahathir shared was when he suffered a heart attack in 1989. Mr Lee “cared enough to ring up my wife to ask her to delay the operation as he had arranged for the best heart surgeon, a Singaporean living in Australia, to do the operation,” Dr Mahathir said.

Mr Lee’s death now “marks the end of the period when those who fought for independence lead their countries and knew the value of independence,” he wrote.

Dr Mahathir’s blog post reproduced in full here:

No matter how friendly or unfriendly we are, the passing away of a man you know well saddens you.

I cannot say I was a close friend of Kuan Yew. But still I feel sad at his demise.

Kuan Yew became well known at a young age. I was a student in Singapore when I read about his defence of labour unions.

I first met Kuan Yew when I was a member of Parliament in 1964 after Singapore joined Malaysia in 1963. We crossed swords many time during the debates. But there was no enmity, only differences in our views of what was good for the newborn nation. He included me among the ultra Malays who was responsible for the racial riots in Singapore. Actually I never went to Singapore to stir up trouble. Somebody else whom I would not name did.

The Tunku attended the inaugural meeting of the PAP and was quite friendly with Kuan Yew. He believed Kuan Yew was a bastion against Communism. But when the PAP contested in the Malaysian elections in 1964 with Malaysian Malaysia as its slogan, Tunku felt that the PAP’s presence in Malaysia was going to be disruptive for the country.

When I became PM in 1981, I paid a courtesy call on Kuan Yew. It was a friendly call and he immediately agreed to my proposal that the Malaysia and Singapore times which had always been the same should be advanced by half an hour. I explained that it would be easier adjusting our time when travelling as we would fall within the time zones fixed for the whole world at one hour intervals.

I am afraid on most other issues we could not agree.

When I had a heart attack in 1989 and required open heart surgery, he cared enough to ring up my wife to ask her to delay the operation as he had arranged for the best heart surgeon, a Singaporean living in Australia, to do the operation. But by then, I had been given pre-med and was asleep prior to the operation the next day.
My wife thanked him but apologised. She promised to ring him up after the operation. She did the next evening.

When he was ill, I requested to see him. He agreed but the night before the visit, the Singapore High Commissioner received a message that he was very sick and could not see me.

SStill when he attended the Nihon Keizai Shimbun annual conference on the Future of Asia in Tokyo, which I never failed to attend, I went up to him at dinner to ask how he was. We sat down together to chat and the Japanese photographers took our pictures promising not to put it in the press. I wouldn’t mind even if they did. But I suppose people will make all kinds of stories about it.

Now Kuan Yew is no more. His passage marks the end of the period when those who fought for independence lead their countries and knew the value of independence.

ASEAN lost a strong leadership after President Suharto and Lee Kuan Yew.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fellow asean laos and Timor leste leaders also snub?

We are not seeing the full list...no Western Europe or Easter Europe? A.F.R.I.C.A.??? the Americas? Messi will represent Argentina, Ronaldo will represent Portugal...Suarez will represent Uruguay.... ha ha ha

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
He included me among the ultra Malays who was responsible for the racial riots in Singapore. Actually I never went to Singapore to stir up trouble.

But when the PAP contested in the Malaysian elections in 1964 with Malaysian Malaysia as its slogan, Tunku felt that the PAP’s presence in Malaysia was going to be disruptive for the country.

When I became PM in 1981, I paid a courtesy call on Kuan Yew. It was a friendly call and he immediately agreed to my proposal that the Malaysia and Singapore times which had always been the same should be advanced by half an hour. I explained that it would be easier adjusting our time when travelling as we would fall within the time zones fixed for the whole world at one hour intervals.

I am afraid on most other issues we could not agree.

ASEAN lost a strong leadership after President Suharto and Lee Kuan Yew.

No compliments from Dr.M at all to LKY :biggrin:
No mentioning about LKY's so-called political or economical achievements. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No compliments from Dr.M at all to LKY :biggrin:
No mentioning about LKY's so-called political or economical achievements. :biggrin:

Well, at least he showed class in not pissing on a dead man. Mahathir was one of the few world leaders who weren't cowed or awed by LKY, and spoke to him as an equal. For that I respect him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are not seeing the full list...no Western Europe or Easter Europe? A.F.R.I.C.A.??? the Americas? Messi will represent Argentina, Ronaldo will represent Portugal...Suarez will represent Uruguay.... ha ha ha

Lanjiao knowing vile pappies kns any half fuck famous name they will broadcast on to the list big big.....
What obscure American ex ambassadors traveling with Clinton also kena mentioned....
Even Bono went to Mandela's funeral.....how cool is that?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Dr Mad talk cock. He was the asshole who threatened war wor.

Looks like when one is old, the memory retention of events becomes selective.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
EU not coming because EU respect human rights. LKY has no contributions to human rights. But then again XI didn't attend Mandela funeral too. David Cameron coming meh? He already sent his ka kias.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zero did not make the list...omg you trust SBF so much?? just like the 60% trust PAP so much.....my, my, you people are so trusting...

Malaysia - Malaysian King Sultan Halim Mu'adzam Shah
Indonesia - President Joko Widodo
United States - Bill Clinton & Henry Kissinger etc..SORRY NO MONICA.
India - PM Narendra Modi
Australia - PM Tony Abbott
South Korea - President Park Geun Hye
Thailand - PM Prayut Chan-o-cha
Myanmar - President Thein Sein
Israel - President Reuven Rivlin

UK William Hague...who will step down anyway