• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah leong back to being anti PAP?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
what to do? Planet earth is a dangerous and evil place to be.
ok.. i better go back to the red planet before u kick my ass.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Team Evil
Team-Evil-the-amazing-cartoon-races-21374214-451-285.gif

You're probably just like him.... evil.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're probably just like him.... evil.
and from another thread:
I have never been pro LKY. I hate him with a vengeance. He destroyed members of my family. I hope he rots in hell.
By the way, just in case you've not seen this post from yesterday evening:
Surely all this ass kissing has gone far enough.

The man did some good things and some bad things. He's now dead so can't we all get on with our lives and cut all this crap. :rolleyes:
take the lead to change SBF to normal colour ;D

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where, in any of those posts, have I stated that I am anti PAP?
I was not using those posts to prove that you're anti-PAP; that's why I said "by the way". :wink:
I was just replying to those two posts of yours by pointing out the contradiction of you being anti-LKY and yet changing the forum's skin to a "mourning" colour. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was not using those posts to prove that you're anti-PAP; that's why I said "by the way". :wink:
I was just replying to those two posts of yours by pointing out the contradiction of you being anti-LKY and yet changing the forum's skin to a "mourning" colour. :p

I'm not anti LKY. I said I hate him personally because of what he did to my family.

However, I have great admiration for his policies and his leadership skills and the black forum skin is to show my respect for a great man who did great things for the country during his tenure.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not anti LKY. I said I hate him personally because of what he did to my family.

However, I have great admiration for his policies and his leadership skills and the black forum skin is to show my respect for a great man who did great things for the country during his tenure.
By the way again, just in case you didn't see my reply in the other thread:
I have never been pro LKY. I hate him with a vengeance. He destroyed members of my family. I hope he rots in hell.

However I am a great admirer of his policies and his achievements. He changed my life for the better. For that I will be forever grateful.
I thought you are aware that LKY's policies include "destroying" certain Sinkies (such as certain members of your family, as you've said) as long as he has his own "good" reasons for doing so?

So, when LKY "destroyed members of my family", you are both admiring him and hating him, at the same time and for the exact same thing? :confused::wink::p

In any case, whatever your political philosophy is, I don't really care as long as this forum remains alive (and freedom of speech continues in this forum, of course). :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
By the way again, just in case you didn't see my reply in the other thread:

Certain sinkies deserved to be destoyed. The members of my family did not. They were innocent of the accusations that were made against them.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certain sinkies deserved to be destoyed. The members of my family did not. They were innocent of the accusations that were made against them.
Ah, but the issue is NOT the TRUTH (i.e. whether your family members were TRULY innocent), right? :wink:
The issue is LKY's POLICIES, which are based on LKY's "good" reasons, right? :wink:
And you said that you admire LKY's POLICIES (which I assume means that you admire ALL his policies), which include destroying "Certain sinkies" who "deserved to be destoyed", once again obviously because of LKY's "good" reasons, not because of your or your family's reasons. :wink:

Bottom line:
PAP's policies are mostly based on LKY's policies, which in turn are based on his CHARACTER.
If anyone is pro-PAP or pro-LKY's policies or pro-LKY's character or "pro-LKY", he/she must, by logical deduction, be pro-everything else that's closely related. :wink:

If a person is pro-grape juice, he/she must also be pro-grapes, since without grapes, it's not possible for grape juice to exist, right? :wink:

Above all things, ESSENCE/FUNDAMENTALS/FIRST PRINCIPLES is/are paramount! :smile:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If a person is pro-grape juice, he/she must also be pro-grapes, since without grapes, it's not possible for grape juice to exist, right? :wink:

The PAP is a product of LKY just as the iPhone/iPad/Mac etc are products of Steve Jobs.

I love my Mac computer and I'm eternally grateful to Jobs for his creations. I don't know what I'd do without my Mac.

However I have no liking for Steve Jobs. Personally I always thought that he was one of the nastiest people around. I actually had to deal with him as a customer during a portion of my career. He was a nightmare to deal with.

Same goes with LKY. He's a horrible man but I agree with the majority of the policies of the PAP as they created boundless opportunities for myself and my friends.

If you can't see the distinction between LKY the person and LKY the PM and Sec Gen of the PAP, then you're to naive to understand politics. However, you're not alone. The majority here are just like you.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't see the distinction between LKY the person and LKY the PM, then you're to naive to understand politics. However, you're not alone. The majority here are just like you.
Okay, whatever! :p
Let's not talk about politics anymore then! :smile:

Anyway, I've just realized that one of the proofs for:
...post(s) of mine contain criticism of the PAP. :rolleyes:
...where I have made an anti PAP post since LKY's demise. :rolleyes:
is IMPLIED in what you've just said in your last reply to me:
...I agree with the majority of the policies of the PAP as they created boundless opportunities for myself and my friends.
which IMPLIES that you DISAGREE with AT LEAST ONE of the policies of the PAP, right? :wink:
Otherwise, you should have said that you agree with ALL of the PAP policies! :p

I think you're probably aware of the so-called sins of commission and omission, so just because you have NOT said that you DISAGREE with any PAP policy, it does not necessarily mean that you agree with every PAP policy, especially since you've just said the word "majority"! :wink:

Also, your first post in this thread means the same thing:
I support most of PAP's policies 100%. Show me where I have done otherwise.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a post of yours in which you clearly disagree with a specific PAP policy. :wink:

Last edited: