• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Almost no sight of FTs at last!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If anyone hates the sight of FTs, now we have a place that has virtually no FTs in sight.

I heard there is about 2% foreigners seen in the line queuing to pay their last respect to the old man.

These FTs that PAP so much adores are no where to be seen to be even grateful.

I hope those idiotic PAP observed this and make the right choice who they should really invest on.

queue-at-hong-lim.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loyalty means nothing if you are an idiot who wastes his time, such as standing in queues. Talents on the other hand, are different from sinkies in that respect. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was dumb for the PAP to expect that these foreigners would be grateful & vote for them in a GE.

Why should they care:confused: Many are just using Spore, as a stepping stone to the west, to make $,.... Some people have described Spore as nothing more than an expensive hotel.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The FTs have higher IQs and they know that queuing up to view a corpse is not a productive use of time.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it was dumb for the PAP to expect that these foreigners would be grateful & vote for them in a GE.

Why should they care:confused: Many are just using Spore, as a stepping stone to the west, to make $,.... Some people have described Spore as nothing more than an expensive hotel.

Agree. This is the part where PAP really screws it up.

They should allow FTs to come but spend more on locals. Spending on FTs doesn't make sense at all.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FTs have higher IQs and they know that queuing up to view a corpse is not a productive use of time.

Thats why sinkies are aka gong cheebyes. Those crying, saluting, praying pics of sinkies in front of dead old bastards arr hilarious. Thats why it's true that when pap screw sinkies' asses, the latter just bend lower and raise their asses higher. Really deserve it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone hates the sight of FTs, now we have a place that has virtually no FTs in sight.

I heard there is about 2% foreigners seen in the line queuing to pay their last respect to the old man.

Are you sure? I saw a lot of Pinoy maids praying to LKY like praying to Toa Pek Kong. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure? I saw a lot of Pinoy maids praying to LKY like praying to Toa Pek Kong. :rolleyes:

Still remember the photo of the maid carrying an NS mans backpack.

The maids are probably there to to look after their employers old parents & kids. A very common sight nowadays

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign Trash are the ungrateful lots, PAP import them here to

1. To get jobs from Stinkapoorean!
2. Purchase HDB and inflated the price so they can tax more!
3. Basically to filled up MRT train, like sardines every day, so that they can make more money!
4. PMET jobs now mostly filled by Pinoy, Ah Neh and some PRC shit!
5. Banks are filled with Bloody Ah Neh
6. Retail business are filled by Pinoyance!!
7. Lucky Plaza is not getting that Lucky any more they are filled with Pinoy Trash!!
8. HDB play ground are filled with Foreign Trash!! Ah Neh, PRC and Pinoy occupying basket ball court!!
9..endless....
10. Where they got time to pay respect to oldman! they are the ungrateful trash!!
11.. Biggest mistake made by PAP to import these trash!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope those idiotic PAP observed this and make the right choice who they should really invest on.

queue-at-hong-lim.jpg

The FTs should be there. They are given HDB, plum jobs and fully paid scholarships while many citizens don't.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

queue-at-hong-lim.jpg

This is what it looks like when Singaporeans turn up for a cause. PAP of today, take note.