• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Survivor's Guide to Visting LKY @ Parliament House

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
geQAsbK.jpg

Bring along these items:

1. At least 500ml of drinking water
  2. A book to read
  3. Tablet
  4. An umbrella (in case it rains or simply to avoid the sun)
  5. A fully charged smartphone
  6. A fully charged mobile device battery
  7. A towel
  8. Some snacks
  9. Tiger Balm (just in case)

Start queuing with an empty bladder (and possibly go with budd(ies) in case you need to visit the loo).

Estimated waiting time for those starting the queue at noon (Wed, 25 March 2015) is 3-4 hours.

Take care.

To be darn loyal:

Bring along a bottle of NewWater

SG50 items, preferably with his face on them

Wear White like the PAP, lightning badge if possible. White clothing also reflects heat.

Play Majullah Singapura on your phone/tablet

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
geQAsbK.jpg

Bring along these items:

1. At least 500ml of drinking water
  2. A book to read
  3. Tablet
  4. An umbrella (in case it rains or simply to avoid the sun)
  5. A fully charged smartphone
  6. A fully charged mobile device battery
  7. A towel
  8. Some snacks
  9. Tiger Balm (just in case)

Start queuing with an empty bladder (and possibly go with budd(ies) in case you need to visit the loo).

Estimated waiting time for those starting the queue at noon (Wed, 25 March 2015) is 3-4 hours.

Take care.

Oh pls, why go through all the shit to go and see a dead shit who destroyed the lives of other people, just because they have a different opinion.. Fuck Lee Kuan Yew and go to hell!!!!!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And here you are using the infrastructure built by a tyrant to talk cock online

Ironic

If Singapore could have internet only if LKY leads this country, I will be sad for the poor sub-intelligence of the people we have.

I am sure if we had PM Lim Chin Siong or PM David Marshall we will still have internet. But today maybe we'll be cursing Lim or Marshall for running down this country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singapore could have internet only if LKY leads this country, I will be sad for the poor sub-intelligence of the people we have.

I am sure if we had PM Lim Chin Siong or PM David Marshall we will still have internet. But today maybe we'll be cursing Lim or Marshall for running down this country.

He's just miffed that we ingrates don't share his love for his beloved dear ah gong. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is not worship..but more about common human decency to pay respect to a great man who had achieved alot for not only Spore but also the PRC...

The meaning of the word 'worship' extends to usage in a non-religious context, but naturally it is understandably too hard a concept for Christians to grasp. Go read less of the Bible and read more of an English dictionary. :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other countries rejoice at the fall and death of a tyrant. Here we worship and mourn one that fucked our lives left, right and center for decades.

李敖 is right to say Singaporeans are stupid. What a fucked-up country this is.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see many free loaders. Haha:biggrin:

Collecting pek kim lui can make a millionaire.:eek:

No human ERP gantry?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there and all around me i see bldg that were built by the Brits, even the casket was rest in a pl which were built by the Brits.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious question: Do employers immediately grant time-off to visit the body/coffin/whatever is the proper name? What if you skip work or NS or school?