• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

uncleyap released video to slam LKY in conclusion (Chinese Version) uploaded

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;s5kSH5HnL0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kSH5HnL0I[/video]

Uploaded and processing by Youtube.Com right now.

This is Chinese version.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job Uncle Yap.

Please put up the video on alternate backup sources e.g. Dailymotion and vimeo, just in case some grateful gongkia LKY fantard flags it for hate speech. Youtube may take down some politically incorrect videos - it happened before for other topics. Good luck.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job Uncle Yap.

Please put up the video on alternate backup sources e.g. Dailymotion and vimeo, just in case some grateful gongkia LKY fantard flags it for hate speech. Youtube may take down some politically incorrect videos - it happened before for other topics. Good luck.

I give you all the URL to ftp download 3.3GB of this MP4 file, and you may upload to any platform Vimeo etc, I wish someone 土豆 优酷 as well

I think the URL is

ftp://mail.webmail.sgp.click/sda1/www/LKY.mati.mp4

something like that.

user:sammyboy
password:sammyboy
access:read only

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Love this thread.. Do not merge it.. one more time anyhow merge i will fuck the mod like hell.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so special about dead people other than the fact they're dead! :rolleyes:

Ah so!....please, come down to Parliament House to!, & kindly tell those wailing, & downcast & some even hysterical people at the wake....and repeat to!..."What's so special about dead people other than the fact they're dead!'??...you sure, will, cause a riot!

Tell this people, it is a celebration of life, now that He "the special one ( sorry Mourinho!)" has departed to a place of rest...we should celebrate & dance...something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZPZWZDlkaY

:rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap's video should be LTK's speech yesterday. at the very least, he could say old dog thief once lah... :biggrin: