• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: man killed with sledge hammer by 6 foreign workers

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they believe in quality, Germany. I like Bosch tools.
this one made in America
splash8.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. He was admitted to NUH and after all the necessary check up and scan, the doctor determined him as okay and discharge him with just three days medical leave along with some medications.

=>>> Who is the doctor that discharged the victim? From some 3rd-world country?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
. He was admitted to NUH and after all the necessary check up and scan, the doctor determined him as okay and discharge him with just three days medical leave along with some medications.

one of the many foreign doctors from third world country, must be scan not done properly to detect problem somewhere.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All animals are created equal...but some animals are...... from George Orwell "Animal Farm". All medical facilities are created equal, you have the money, you pay for the best, who will do a MRI of the whole body, ward you for observation, the consultant , the registrar will come see you, & so forth; plus the fact, that you can even summon SIA to fly the Airbus A380 ( the last time, it was a Jumbo B747). But you are at lowest rung of the food chain, & your medical bills is paid by an extremely stingy local contractor...what one will expect?. Like the Hokkien saying, " ai chi, ai pi, ai tua niap ni!"..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a mishap? i always think to die unnaturally and at a young age is the worst one can come to.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very likelihood from India or Pinoyland.

Sillyporeans who are not rich are at their disposal.

U be more surprise that hospital now hired doctors from more jialat third world countries than India and pinoyland. I seen Vietnamese and Burmese doctors as registrar having a hard time explaining to patient family regarding patient conditions in their half past six english.

So the mat dead of heart attack or injuries? If not due to injuries, then why blame his death on the ah tiongs. Btw, if the ah tiongs really smash the mat with sledgehammer, the mat MC will be at least 1 mth. The ten pound hammer can scatter bone with just one swing, so it triple h wwe style of using the sledgehammer?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;g93mz_eZ5N4]https://youtu.be/g93mz_eZ5N4[/video]

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
U be more surprise that hospital now hired doctors from more jialat third world countries than India and pinoyland. I seen Vietnamese and Burmese doctors as registrar having a hard time explaining to patient family regarding patient conditions in their half past six english.

So the mat dead of heart attack or injuries? If not due to injuries, then why blame his death on the ah tiongs. Btw, if the ah tiongs really smash the mat with sledgehammer, the mat MC will be at least 1 mth. The ten pound hammer can scatter bone with just one swing, so it triple h wwe style of using the sledgehammer?

Had it not been from the attack, mat would not be hospitalised in the first place.

As for wwe and if theres unfortunate injuries, its part and parcel of their profession.

Btw i miss wwf.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had it not been from the attack, mat would not be hospitalised in the first place.

As for wwe and if theres unfortunate injuries, its part and parcel of their profession.

Btw i miss wwf.

So u are implying the mat death was cause by the hospital? The attack was just foreplay?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Group of China workers killed a Singkie Malay guy.

This death is caused by PAP FT policy... Why allow people to come in to work who don't understand English..

Its called ethnic cleansing. A pogrom to eliminate Malays started way back in 1965.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
In school, we used to hear the phrase or threat.."wait I hammer you than you know".
Now in old age, I find out it is no idle threat but is REAL..