• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Request pictures of people kneeling and praying in front of LKY photo or coffin

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought you pro pappy and lky? Now turn tail and switch sides?

I have never been pro LKY. I hate him with a vengeance. He destroyed members of my family. I hope he rots in hell.

However I am a great admirer of his policies and his achievements. He changed my life for the better. For that I will be forever grateful.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never been pro LKY. I hate him with a vengeance. He destroyed members of my family. I hope he rots in hell.

However I am a great admirer of his policies and his achievements. He changed my life for the better. For that I will be forever grateful.

I hate him with a vengeance. He destroyed members of my family. I hope he rots in hell.

Very strong words.....what happened?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought you are aware that LKY's policies include "destroying" certain Sinkies (such as certain members of your family, as you've said) as long as he has his own "good" reasons for doing so?

So, when LKY "destroyed members of my family", you are both admiring him and hating him, at the same time and for the exact same thing? :confused::wink::p

In any case, whatever your political philosophy is, I don't really care as long as this forum remains alive (and freedom of speech continues in this forum, of course). :smile:

Last edited: