• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone knows where to buy camoflage netting locally?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prefer 2m by 2m
best got some leaves type.
i just went to safra mount faber.
the young punk say huh...what is that

something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Backyard-Safa...1427369558&sr=8-3&keywords=camouflage+netting

http://www.amazon.com/NuoYa001-Wood...1427369558&sr=8-8&keywords=camouflage+netting

Talking about camouflage nets.....had to share pay for one for the entire "lot" left it in the field at somewhere at Bah Soon Pah Road....during field exercise during of the reservist in-camp....never forgot that till now...now you have remind of camouflage netting....ouch!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prefer 2m by 2m
best got some leaves type.
i just went to safra mount faber.
the young punk say huh...what is that

SAFRA Mount Faber e-mart is a shithole... I believe they call it the 'Lifestyle mart' or something. :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about camouflage nets.....had to share pay for one for the entire "lot" left it in the field at somewhere at Bah Soon Pah Road....during field exercise during of the reservist in-camp....never forgot that till now...now you have remind of camouflage netting....ouch!

What your reservists buddies and u should have done was to take another piece of camo net and shred it to several pieces and go to QM to declare TWO camo nets destroyed. Your net for what vehicle? I remember being quoted $2k for the net.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What your reservists buddies and u should have done was to take another piece of camo net and shred it to several pieces and go to QM to declare TWO camo nets destroyed. Your net for what vehicle? I remember being quoted $2k for the net.

The numbskulls returning stuffs to store, discovered they had left the net at.......& went back to recover...& it was MISSING!. The whole lot of us, have to sign was it SAF 100 (forgot the number already) & SHARE the cost & there went the Reservist's allowance & WE CONTRIBUTED FOR THE DEFENCE OF SINGAPURA..ptui!:p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The numbskulls returning stuffs to store, discovered they had left the net at.......& went back to recover...& it was MISSING!. The whole lot of us, have to sign was it SAF 100 (forgot the number already) & SHARE the cost & there went the Reservist's allowance & WE CONTRIBUTED FOR THE DEFENCE OF SINGAPURA..ptui!:p

Saf 100 is recall order. Pay $$ to SAF is 1206. Declare damaged equipment is 1222.

Then should ask the CQ to give u guys an already damaged net and do the stunts. CQ also reservist, should help fellow coy mates. Just write a BS story in the 1222 and tell PC to get OC sign can liao.

My section lost parts of the vehicle MILES set during reservist ATEC. Write statement and get CO to sign off. It help when Atec result was recon 2A.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saf 100 is recall order. Pay $$ to SAF is 1206. Declare damaged equipment is 1222.

Then should ask the CQ to give u guys an already damaged net and do the stunts. CQ also reservist, should help fellow coy mates. Just write a BS story in the 1222 and tell PC to get OC sign can liao.

My section lost parts of the vehicle MILES set during reservist ATEC. Write statement and get CO to sign off. It help when Atec result was recon 2A.

Yes everything in SAF can be covered up.
Remembered in Crescendo (Thailand) one dumbfuck platoon mate lost his rifle bolt carrier.....dunno know how he managed that.
We went to local purchase one.....problem was the thai version m16 bolt carrier had a chrome finish unlike saf's black in color.....no matter just paint it black half threaten half bribed the armskoteman to close one eye.

Back to camouflage netting. I used to think camo was bs since it looked so obvious on the ground. But when you see it from the sky it's really become invisible