• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition Not Respectful Enough of Ah Wong! Wanker With Poor Manners!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10547808_10152766067402934_7176805060064674828_o.jpg

source:https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...66070507934/10152766067402934/?type=1&theater

All the loyal MPs and Ministers wear white or black. Why must the Wanker be so special and wear different colour? Wanker first time attending funeral is it? ANSWER ME!!!!!

And why I don't see Roy or Chee or KJ coming to Parliament House to pay their respects??

Even top notch singer like Stefanie also come! Opposition not respectful enough towards Ah Gong!!

20140325_stefaniesun_zaobao.jpg

source:http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...g-thousands-line-pay-respects-mr-lee-kuan-yew

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taking about Ah wong....
How come short arse fuck Wong Kan Seng never join the family group?
Scare to pichar lobang his lee connections?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's with all the black ribbons?
I thot that was for POWs or MIA personel?
Lky mati leh not pow or Mia....dumbfuck pappies want to be fashionable but self pwned

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grey colour also a mourning colour mah... why so 计较?

If you love your ah gong so much go wear sackcloth lah. :rolleyes:

Go hug the coffin and cry your eyes out. :biggrin:

funeral_03.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taking about Ah wong....
How come short arse fuck Wong Kan Seng never join the family group?
Scare to pichar lobang his lee connections?

He had been disgraced by the Mas Selamat incident. He also does not have royal blood... he 'married into' the Familee... 驸马爷. :biggrin: