• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Will Low Thia Khiang Say at 4pm Today (26/3/2015) in Parliament?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect Low Thia Khiang to go on his knees in Parliament, to apologize to our Ah Gong for all the distress that he, Low Thia Khiang, and his fellow wankers have been causing to Ah Gong.

John Tan, did you managed to locate your fellow grassloot leeder, Yang Yin yet ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan, did you managed to locate your fellow grassloot leeder, Yang Yin yet ?

Don't mention this creep again! Lucky he is rotting in jail. If not, my grassroots bro and I have a special treat for him...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mention this creep again! Lucky he is rotting in jail. If not, my grassroots bro and I have a special treat for him...

He deserves respect for his ability to turn other people's money into his own, just like the decomposing despot.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is old fart still collecting his monthly MP salary.
Technically he is now present in parliament after a long absence.

8oAdQUi.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do realize that if PAP entered a bouquet of flowers as its candidate for GE, it will still win by a comfortable margin against most human contenders from any opposition political party? People vote for the party brand and in support of the strong PAP leadership.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low Thia Khiang made a no nonsense speech... well done...unlike those useless PAP porlumpars.

He thank Mr Lee Kuan Yew and went straight to the point.

Good job!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Evidence of blasphemy. I hope his Wankers' Party suffers a huge backlash and they lose all their seats in the coming GE.

But the People Action Party's one-party rule was not the key to Singapore's transformation, said Mr Low, who is Workers' Party secretary-general and the longest-serving opposition member in Parliament today

Many Singaporeans were sacrificed in the process of development, said Mr Low. "Society has paid the price for it."
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-late-lee-kuan-yew-20150#sthash.3d8Jhj0j.dpuf

jw5

Loyal
Suaning, not swooning............................... :biggrin:

he kept his speech at 5mins thereabouts with a punchline that LKY hates people who talk cock.

actually I tink he swooning those PAP porlumpars .... hahahaha ... good job!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely all this ass kissing has gone far enough.

The man did some good things and some bad things. He's now dead so can't we all get on with our lives and cut all this crap. :rolleyes:

You dare say. Why you make the forum black black one ah?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect Low Thia Khiang to go on his knees in Parliament, to apologize to our Ah Gong for all the distress that he, Low Thia Khiang, and his fellow wankers have been causing to Ah Gong.
distress? you mean he and wp kicking out white scum after white scum?

it's an honest mistake. let's move on.