• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Official Black T-Shirt is out for this Sunday

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i_l_ky_tshirt-ra3fb0c5d2d2e40399929ae0d205d6d7d_wig7n_324.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The joker who started this "movement" wants to paint Singapore black, maybe he has sympathy for the devil ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
intimate couples love ky lube. they don't need to wear the t-shirt to prove their love. they use it in their most private parts.

image.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the movement calling for 5 million people to wear black for Mr Lee Kuan Yew today has failed miserably.

I hardly saw anyone wearing black when I was at a shopping centre and a hawker centre this afternoon, and even saw some people wearing red and orange. I also saw a wedding convoy of cars on the road while I was driving, someone is getting married today too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the movement calling for 5 million people to wear black for Mr Lee Kuan Yew today has failed miserably.

I hardly saw anyone wearing black when I was at a shopping centre and a hawker centre this afternoon, and even saw some people wearing red and orange. I also saw a wedding convoy of cars on the road while I was driving, someone is getting married today too.

Those gong kias are trying too hard to score points.

It's not enough that you have long queues of coffin oglers for the Parliament House and tribute tents set up in the heartlands islandwide.

You also want to dictate what people wear on Sunday. :rolleyes: