• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sleeping at ikea alexandra

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today , about 3pm
ikea alexandra
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-03-25 14.58.14-2 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-03-25 14.58.14-2 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 2,124

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-03-25 14.57.56-1 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-03-25 14.57.56-1 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 1,664

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-03-25 14.57.41-1 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-03-25 14.57.41-1 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 1,672

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well he doesn't look chinese or local. You know what this means.

Biased sinkies when they see these pics: Oh it's ang moh! Wah so handsome he can sleep in there la only sinkies cannot sleep especially chinese sinkies and even worse china chinese. If i see those types sleeping in there i will complain and condemn them but since this is an ang moh it's ok.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, before you took the photo, did you send Tonychat a PM and told him to rush down to Ikea so that he can suck the white dick?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, before you took the photo, did you send Tonychat a PM and told him to rush down to Ikea so that he can suck the white dick?
AFTER i took the photo, i went to Ikea seciruty , explained and showed them the photos on my phone.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect from some chow ang moh trailer trash?

And the Pappies are inviting these scumbags here by the plane loads in the name of 'foreign talent'. :rolleyes:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Biased sinkies when they see these pics: Oh it's ang moh! Wah so handsome he can sleep in there la only sinkies cannot sleep especially chinese sinkies and even worse china chinese. If i see those types sleeping in there i will complain and condemn them but since this is an ang moh it's ok.

This time I agree with you. There's this double standard that Sinkies have: everything that ang mohs do, it's OK, it's cool. When a local does it, it's uncouth, it's sia suay.

It's the colonial mentality, the Pinkerton Syndrome.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube_share;CznGaRk1kUI]http://youtu.be/CznGaRk1kUI[/video]