• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY accepted Christ?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why all soo white one? Rich people funeral beri high class one. So peaceful solemn and quiet!

Peasants can only get makeshift tents, Ching Chang Chong and Hao Lang Bins!

nathan-pays-repects-to-mr.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why all soo white one? Rich people funeral beri high class one. Peasants can only get Ching Chang Chong and Hao Lang Bins!

Nothing to do with rich or poor but choice, peasants usually choose to be Taoists and hold under void deck with Ching Chang Chong and Hao Lang Bins! Become Christian or Atheist then won't be Ching Chang Chong and Hao Lang Bins.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart was agnostic. But if he had to choose a religion, I'd bet on Buddhism.

Of the great religions of history I prefer Buddhism, especially in its earliest forms, because it has had the smallest element of persecution. Buddhism is a combination of both speculative and scientific philosophy. It advocates the Scientific Method and pursues that to a finality that may be called Rationalistic. In it are to be found answers to such question of interest as "What is mind and matter? Of them which is of great importance? Is the universe moving towards a goal?

What is man's position? Is there living that is noble?" It takes up where science cannot lead because of the limitations of the latter's instruments. Its conquests are those of the mind. I cannot myself feel that either in the matter of wisdom or in the matter of virtue Christ stands quite as high as some people known to history. I think I should put Buddha and Socrates above him in those respects.

Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) British Mathematician, Philosopher,
Author and Social Critic,

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why all soo white one? Rich people funeral beri high class one. So peaceful solemn and quiet!

Peasants can only get makeshift tents, Ching Chang Chong and Hao Lang Bins!

prata man gone there to see if he can retrieve his lost keys?

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christ cannot save anyone. Just like Krishna Buddha Muhammad. They are mere mortals.
But they were messengers who came with the same message. That God is One. Not three in one or three hundred million in one.
They aren't God nor did they ever profess to be.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christ cannot save anyone. Just like Krishna Buddha Muhammad. They are mere mortals.
But they were messengers who came with the same message. That God is One. Not three in one or three hundred million in one.
They aren't God nor did they ever profess to be.

Islam is right again on circumcision and this oneness attribute. Islam is right again over christainity. :wink: