• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Sunday on 29 March 2015! Not Black.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
kYd7Up2.jpg
0GUs9vV.jpg

"The below is circulated among my friends.

Actually it'll be so sad & depressing when everyone wears black this week. They should have asked for all to wear white. I don't think its started by the family or his office. He always is like a beacon of light (white) in this world of corrupted politicians. Even his party colour is white & I think almost every time I see him, it's always white, never ever black.

I'm sending the above message back to everyone who is asking me to wear black.

Yes, I did wonder about whether white would have been a better colour. Lky's representative colour has been white. And apart from just being an appropriate mourning colour for someone close, it also at the same time pays tribute to the man's life and what he stood for- which was justice, equality, etc- usually represented by white. This is just my humble opinion. Gratified to see there are others also who share the same opinion.

Usually white is reserved for family as Chinese believe descendants must wear white to send off their forefathers, since we feel he is our founding father."

Alfrescian
Loyal
f*#k la...one say wear black, another one say wear white.........all just wear grey lah..then can have 5m shades of grey....