• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh taking over Standard Chartered

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In a country where corruption flourish and bribe is common. I really do not understand why people still like to employ so many of them.

They discriminate.

EK0NG7S.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my scout told me that banks like stan chart are not making money, it's a bad year so dun fret, this ah neh probably won't last.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my scout told me that banks like stan chart are not making money, it's a bad year so dun fret, this ah neh probably won't last.

Its the people that they bring down along with them due to their inefficiency. They are like leeches, they will just go to another bank and destroy it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
simply put. Angmohs owed Indians 200 years of colonization of India, and ripped off India gold and resources, and pay back time.

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should see them on dress down Fridays...all wear their slippers machiam like going wet market....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to Marina Bay Financial Centre at lunchtime... it's like a more posh version of Little India. :biggrin:

Build the MCE, take the land that used to join AYE and ECP... for this. :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not like that.
you hire one.
and they will bring their kind over
one by one.
pretty soon the whole company whole of their kind.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple reason,

They have strong connections with rich, corrupted ah-nehs and this already form a big clientele for our private banking sector.

Private as in 见不得光.