• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental is ex

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental i

10 bucks is cheap! I can't even get such shitty food in the place I am living.

You should thank God for having so many choices!

What do you want? Hawker Center, Food Court or Restaurant?

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental i

I am sick of all these low value stuff, that's why I looked and found a solution. I am now enjoying a shabu shabu buffet for just $5.90. DSC_0048.JPGDSC_0048.JPG

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

boycott that bloody place! They will closed shop in no time at this rate!!

Exploitation at it's best!! Food court & hawkers nowadays take advantage with

pap blessing and support!!!

Why can't he just walk away and refused to pay for it since it is so ex. Rather than kpkb.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

But let's go back to your original point.

You don't want ntuc to earn your money because u are primarily against the govt. then why the fuck u still buy things from other places and contribute to this govt through gst? Are u an idiot?

i spend $5 eat burger at mcdonald's, give money to obama can anot?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...stomper-asked-why-his-meal-cost-920-rental-is

Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental is expensive'

Posted on 24 March 2015

20150323_123846.jpg

Stomper Rafee feels that the $9.20 he paid for his meal at Eastpoint Mall's food court is "unreasonable".

His meal consisted of rice, a slice of egg, meat and fish.

Rafee said that when he asked a stall assistant about the pricing, he was told that "rental is expensive".

The Stomper wrote:

"The pricing is very unreasonable at this stall in Eastpoint Mall's Food Junction. This meal cost $9.20.

"What a joke. I even asked how come it was so expensive and was the reply was, "Rental is expensive." What the hell."

that is the hard truth........ ultimate gahmen creams off everything eaten or given as service. Datz how our economy grew and gahmen got so rich!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

10 bucks is cheap! I can't even get such shitty food in the place I am living.

You should thank God for having so many choices!

What do you want? Hawker Center, Food Court or Restaurant?

I want to eat chindish like Vivian Bala......

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal

LW, all breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, teabreaks are Free.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haven't u heard? Spore is most ex city on earth!!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should have say opps forgot to draw money, give me 5mins I go atm ah :biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

The ironic thing is: many of these eateries employ cheap FTs which, at least in theory, would lower the wages and thus keep prices low.

Still, they charge an arm and leg for their food. Have a look at Toast Box's menu.

That's why you can see obscene explosion of wealth past few years for the few who have benefitted from the FT tsunami.