• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental is ex

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...stomper-asked-why-his-meal-cost-920-rental-is

Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental is expensive'

Posted on 24 March 2015

20150323_123846.jpg

Stomper Rafee feels that the $9.20 he paid for his meal at Eastpoint Mall's food court is "unreasonable".

His meal consisted of rice, a slice of egg, meat and fish.

Rafee said that when he asked a stall assistant about the pricing, he was told that "rental is expensive".

The Stomper wrote:

"The pricing is very unreasonable at this stall in Eastpoint Mall's Food Junction. This meal cost $9.20.

"What a joke. I even asked how come it was so expensive and was the reply was, "Rental is expensive." What the hell."

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental i

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...stomper-asked-why-his-meal-cost-920-rental-is

food court employee's reply when stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'rental is expensive'

posted on 24 march 2015

20150323_123846.jpg

stomper rafee feels that the $9.20 he paid for his meal at eastpoint mall's food court is "unreasonable".

His meal consisted of rice, a slice of egg, meat and fish.

Rafee said that when he asked a stall assistant about the pricing, he was told that "rental is expensive".

The stomper wrote:

"the pricing is very unreasonable at this stall in eastpoint mall's food junction. This meal cost $9.20.

"what a joke. I even asked how come it was so expensive and was the reply was, "rental is expensive." what the hell."

boycott that bloody place! They will closed shop in no time at this rate!!

Exploitation at it's best!! Food court & hawkers nowadays take advantage with

pap blessing and support!!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Food court employee's reply when Stomper asked why his meal cost $9.20: 'Rental i

Evy where rental is expensive, u try a bowl of salad at Raffles pl.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These franchise food courts know they can get away with insane prices because idiots do not know how to vote with their wallet and stop giving their business to them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

boycott that bloody place! They will closed shop in no time at this rate!!

Exploitation at it's best!! Food court & hawkers nowadays take advantage with

pap blessing and support!!!

The ironic thing is: many of these eateries employ cheap FTs which, at least in theory, would lower the wages and thus keep prices low.

Still, they charge an arm and leg for their food. Have a look at Toast Box's menu.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote.." "What a joke. I even asked how come it was so expensive and was the reply was, "Rental is expensive." What the hell."

Who makes the money..??? Reits and the the rich who pump their money into this money spinning product.

Who takes the money..??? They get richer as it is tax-free...

And who gets poorer...the ordinary man in the street made to pay and pay, in almost anything to the coffers of the rich.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malay rice is like that one lah.............hawker centre also charging $5 or more.........

but other foodcourts i go to eat Chinese food not so ex leh..............the most expensive was $6.50 chicken rice at Parkway.........but whole chicken leg lah...........

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was observing Yu Kee Duck Rice at Rivervale Mall
this stall are operated and run by PRC lady, if you order duck rice
this lady would cut one slice, flattened with her chopper, cut into
6-7 pieces paper thin Duck meat!! wtf!

this bloody lady should go back
China and do the same and you'll see what she gets!!
Fuck that Yu Kee Duck rice stall for employing cheap labour and
making hugh profit out of ignorance and stupidity of Sinkieporean!!

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was observing Yu Kee Duck Rice at Rivervale Mall
this stall are operated and run by PRC lady, if you order duck rice
this lady would cut one slice, flattened with her chopper, cut into
6-7 pieces paper thin Duck meat!! wtf!

worse are the ones that hide cucumber slices below the meat to let you think you are getting your fair share of meat

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me give you good LOBANG.
NTUC foodfare RICE GARDEN, at 112 bt Merah, Aljunied Hawker.
Very cheap and rich ingredients for curry lovers.
NTUC must hv more outlets to suppress these greeds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Give money to NTUC? Hell no.

Alfrescian
Loyal

rubbish....foodfare is just there to justify the prices for food junction, food republic and kopi tiam...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give money to NTUC? Hell no.

But u give money to PAP everyday u didn't know that meh? Are u a gong cheebye?

U don't pay GST when u buy things from Cold Storage? U dun contribute CPF when u get paid?

U not happy to contribute to this govt, fuck off from Singapore la.

Oh sorry....I know u can't do that.

Safety1st

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is getting out of hand really. It'll be prudent to prepare your own meal and bring to work even a simple sandwich is healthier than any outside food and its easy to bring to work.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But u give money to PAP everyday u didn't know that meh? Are u a gong cheebye?

U don't pay GST when u buy things from Cold Storage? U dun contribute CPF when u get paid?

U not happy to contribute to this govt, fuck off from Singapore la.

Oh sorry....I know u can't do that.

When it comes to food, I prefer to give my business to hawkers and eateries who deserve it.

I am not obligated to be a NTUC customer simply due to me needing to 'retrieve' as much value as possible from the taxes I had paid. :rolleyes:

NTUC and the tripartite thugs do not care about Singaporeans.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to food, I prefer to give my business to hawkers and eateries who deserve it. I am not obligated to be a NTUC customer simply due to me needing to 'retrieve' as much value as possible from the taxes I had paid. :rolleyes: NTUC and the tripartite thugs do not care about Singaporeans.

But let's go back to your original point.

You don't want ntuc to earn your money because u are primarily against the govt. then why the fuck u still buy things from other places and contribute to this govt through gst? Are u an idiot?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the FUCK!

Should sell at $9.10 and declare it to be a tribute to LKY!

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

....do you want three meals at a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

Btw, is the $2.50 nasi padang stall still open?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The egg laid from golden chicken !!:o