• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black Sunday on 29 March 2015! Everyone Wear Black For Ah Gong! Spread The Word!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY had failed miserably. He fed and thrived on FEAR. He didn't need you to wear black. He wanted you to cower in fear and hide inside your pigeon holes for your dear life. Only then could he rise up from his coffin in front of the nation. Don't sabo the resurrection of Harry by wearing black and crying your hearts out on Sunday. What he needs is the energy of FEAR from each and every one of us.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going to wear a bright and cheery colour shirt when I'm out and about this weekend.

Bite me. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Everyone wear black top this coming Sunday! 5 million people in black to mourn Ah Gong's passing! Please spread the word!

All grassroots leaders and volunteers would be wearing black!

In addition to wearing black top and black pants, I intend to give my car a matte black vinyl wrap. Happy? :rolleyes::p

-Frosted-Black-Car-vinyl-Wrap-sticker-film-with-.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you wear red, you are declaring yourself as an enemy of Singapore, an enemy to the five million locals who are mourning for Ah Gong. We will be allowed to act on Heaven's behalf to deal with unrepentant people like you!

Get Tan Wah Piow, Tang Liang Hong, Chee, Roy, KJ, Han Hui Hui, Chia Thye Poh and Teo Soh Lung to all wear black too!

We will wear orange ...can or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if these ingrates wailed as loud when their grandpa kicked the bucket :rolleyes:
Wear black
:oIo:

Same as those church gongcheebye who tithe.....then never give their own parents a single cent.

Those lky fans who wailed and cried....own parents funeral I think they never shed tears even

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those PAP low life are trying to make the whole country revolve around that dead old fart.. who cares!!!!!

it is just another day for people to go through their life and do their daily stuffs..

You see how authoritarian they are..they demand respect from the people to that dead old fart...

Fuck their mother's phua chee buy and may their mothers join him in hell too..