• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black Sunday on 29 March 2015! Everyone Wear Black For Ah Gong! Spread The Word!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone wear black top this coming Sunday! 5 million people in black to mourn Ah Gong's passing! Please spread the word!

All grassroots leaders and volunteers would be wearing black!

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone wear black top this coming Sunday! 5 million people in black to mourn Ah Gong's passing! Please spread the word!

Almost 40% of 5 million are foreigners. What tok you? I will wear red.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where black? Is this another fap joke about little india? Or all those wear black gather at istana then kena order 66 by darth conyew

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already ironed my black long sleeve...thanks for the info.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Almost 40% of 5 million are foreigners. What tok you? I will wear red.

If you wear red, you are declaring yourself as an enemy of Singapore, an enemy to the five million locals who are mourning for Ah Gong. We will be allowed to act on Heaven's behalf to deal with unrepentant people like you!

Get Tan Wah Piow, Tang Liang Hong, Chee, Roy, KJ, Han Hui Hui, Chia Thye Poh and Teo Soh Lung to all wear black too!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you also get all the prostitutes in Geyland to wear black on Sunday? I will salute you and your grassloot team.!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5M includes foreigners who aren't citizens. they should be grateful to LHL instead for opening the floodgates.

shouldn't you guys be wearing WHITE to show your solidarity to PAP? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shitskins don't need to wear anything. just cum clothing optional or what nature intended.

image.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not even related to him, yes, we will remember him & the dates of his funeral & death..that is about it...life goes on. Why should I wear black?