• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u happier now that Old Fart is gone?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
For years, forumners here have been hoping and praying for his early demise. Now that he is really gone, are you feeling really happy and elated? Or do you somehow feel deep inside you that you are starting to miss him already? Be honest.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES ! There really is this great sense of relief that he is dead and out of our lives. Whatever good he has allegedly done (as blown by the pap controlled media in Singapore), all Singaporeans is looking forward to changes for the better in all our lives now.

A cloak of evil has been lifted.

The cleansing job should next be focused on getting a government that considers the welfare of Singaporean as a priority.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My lawyer friend tells me that a dead man cannot sue for defamation. Neither can his estate acting through his "personal representative" whatever the fark that means. Did you notice that Western media outlets are now freely stately that he used libel lawsuits to bankrupt his political opponets? That is certainly one thing to be happy about!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be very honest, I am indifferent. :wink:

Me, too, indifference....the sun is till setting, the mynahs near me are getting nosy & settling down for the evening...:roll eyes: but those who strut like a peacock & walk with a stiff upper lips & haughty eyes...now their "talisman" is gone...these people will become fearful...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to see the Familee sandcastle crumble at the hands of LKY's worthless son.

LKY's death is a good start.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been waiting for him to croak for twenty long years, so naturally, am still joyful at his demise.

This sense of relief and elation is something that I will always revisit in the years to come, to remind myself that dawn will break no matter how long the dreadful night, and that just the simple act of a man expiring his mortal coil can change my outlook on life (i.e, much happier, less bitter).

That said, there's really no lasting enmity or hatred -- we're all humans afterall, and my prayers go with him wherever he is.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For years, forumners here have been hoping and praying for his early demise. Now that he is really gone, are you feeling really happy and elated? Or do you somehow feel deep inside you that you are starting to miss him already? Be honest.

Hi Bro Balls, you just stab me into the heart. After a few hours of viewing his history in tv, and with deep thoughts, I am honestly starting to regrets the bashing I did. I wish to recall all the nasty threads I have started.
Afterall he is a human, every human do make mistakes. I would not say the same to his son now though. He is already dead, and the chapter should close, be it who is the founding father of Singapore, it does not matter anymore.

Please pardon me, peace :o:wink:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's long overdue.

christmas-day-celebration.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life still goes on for the bunch here.

Earning $2.8k per mth.

Stuck with a shit wife who complains about crap and buys stuff all the time.

Stays in a 3.2room flat.

Can't afford a damn Toyota.

Highlight of the day is dinner.

lol....and u wonder why these people complain here all the time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Earning $2.8k per mth.

Stays in a 3.2room flat.

My condolences. $2.8k is perfectly fine for a bachelor. Even a frugal penny-pinching wife needs to be fed and clothed... that eats up a chunk of your disposable income. :biggrin:

Moral of the story: stay single. If you must marry, marry a rich bitch from a rich family. If you wish to sacrifice your freedom and dignity at least make sure there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to make it worth your while.

After all, LKY was pragmatic and astute enough to marry Kwa Siew Tee's daughter. :wink:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily they can't afford. Otherwise, LKY's ghost may return to haunt them whilst they are driving and end up in fatality as in this video:

[video=youtube;PkzVvWqUMqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PkzVvWqUMqw#t=0[/video]

KNN, even Sam is sympathetic enough and displays some remorse by having the background of this website in black during this period of mourning. Now that he has died, Song Boh?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My condolences. $2.8k is perfectly fine for a bachelor. Even a frugal penny-pinching wife needs to be fed and clothed... that eats up a chunk of your disposable income. :biggrin:

Moral of the story: stay single. If you must marry, marry a rich bitch from a rich family. If you wish to sacrifice your freedom and dignity at least make sure there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to make it worth your while.

After all, LKY was pragmatic and astute enough to marry Kwa Siew Tee's daughter. :wink:

No balls, want to depend on woman for a living, talk shit on Internet....

what a man u are indeed. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Earning $2.8k per mth.

Stays in a 3.2room flat.

Highlight of the day is dinner.

lol....and u wonder why these people complain here all the time.

u see me too UP :biggrin:
jobless
no wifey as no girl want me
stay 2 rm flat
too much time so come here kpkb

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is the beginning of the end of the PAP. Sinkapore can never improve with the PAP around.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very moody. Dunno if there is future for SGP. If you have studied history after glory of a nation, its all downhill afterwards.