• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u happier now that Old Fart is gone?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you get on par to Sydney's salaries, you will then complain again about the extremely high cost of living. It's never ending.

The problem with you is you are already speculating on the next outcome of the Sinkie and paint a very bleak picture to put fear into the common folks..

exactly what LKY and the PaP bas been doing for over 40 yrs.

Well, this won't work anymore with your kapitan gone and his next in command (who happens to be your Boss) ..

Is a CLOWN! LOL

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was elated when news broke that the Old Fart has died. Long time coming but at last, it has come true. Best news of the century! Couldn't help jumping up and down with joy. The man who destroyed so many families simply because they hold a different political ideology from him is now gone. Hurray!!!

But then my happiness soon turned into worries. Because all the ministers that they interviewed said they aim to preserve the Old Fart's legacy and to uphold his policies. That means whether he died or not makes no difference. If we don't want to continue to suffer under the Old Fart's misplaced policies, we must do the necessary. Let's us bury his flawed policies with him by voting the PAP out completely. Only then there be hope for Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You complain all the time about Ah Gong because you take him contributions for granted. If not for Ah Gong, many of us would have been despised and constantly bullied by the Bumis in Malaysia, who are forever playing the religion and race card against the Indians and Chinese.

If not for Ah Gong, would you have clean water coming out of your tap?

Whenever I travel around the region for work, people look at me differently when I say I am from Singapore. You claim that people want to make money in Singapore, and then retire back to their home towns. But when I go their hometowns for holiday or work, I find that most of the people wish that they could get out of there, or least, send their kids away to study and work in order for a better future. Many of them would wish they could live and work in Singapore.

If not for Ah Gong, would you be able to live in peace with your neighbour who is of a different race and religion? Look at places like Indonesia and Malaysia, where it is common for the m&ds to hate and attack the Chinese. Look at Sri Lanka and their civil war. Look at Northern Ireland and Israel. Look at France today. Other than Singapore, it is rare to find churches and mosques and temples side and side, and happily co-existing.

You fuckers should stop taking Ah Gong for granted.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. The biggest fucker is you. (Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng). :oIo:

2. That was the only point. Fuck you again. :biggrin:

You complain all the time about Ah Gong because you take him contributions for granted. If not for Ah Gong, many of us would have been despised and constantly bullied by the Bumis in Malaysia, who are forever playing the religion and race card against the Indians and Chinese.

If not for Ah Gong, would you have clean water coming out of your tap?

Whenever I travel around the region for work, people look at me differently when I say I am from Singapore. You claim that people want to make money in Singapore, and then retire back to their home towns. But when I go their hometowns for holiday or work, I find that most of the people wish that they could get out of there, or least, send their kids away to study and work in order for a better future. Many of them would wish they could live and work in Singapore.

If not for Ah Gong, would you be able to live in peace with your neighbour who is of a different race and religion? Look at places like Indonesia and Malaysia, where it is common for the m&ds to hate and attack the Chinese. Look at Sri Lanka and their civil war. Look at Northern Ireland and Israel. Look at France today. Other than Singapore, it is rare to find churches and mosques and temples side and side, and happily co-existing.

You fuckers should stop taking Ah Gong for granted.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost want to puke when the TV keep repeating that he has given his whole life to Singapore.

Should i feel blessed or should i feel indebted ? Or should i feel afraid ? Should i feel stupid or continued to be a fool ?

jw5

Loyal
You should either watch cable tv or surf the net. :p

I almost want to puke when the TV keep repeating that he has given his whole life to Singapore.

Should i feel blessed or should i feel indebted ? Or should i feel afraid ? Should i feel stupid or continued to be a fool ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did they ask you - Got people spit on your table or not? :confused::eek:

People all say Singapore is a great country, and wish that they had a PM or president like Ah Gong. They equate Ah Gong's leadership to modernization, improvement of living standards, no more corruption, efficient and clean civil service and police.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
People all say Singapore is a great country, and wish that they had a PM or president like Ah Gong. They equate Ah Gong's leadership to modernization, improvement of living standards, no more corruption, efficient and clean civil service and police.

Should let them try Opposition leading the country. Then they will know their assholes are in for a good time.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But then my happiness soon turned into worries. Because all the ministers that they interviewed said they aim to preserve the Old Fart's legacy and to uphold his policies. That means whether he died or not makes no difference. If we don't want to continue to suffer under the Old Fart's misplaced policies, we must do the necessary. Let's us bury his flawed policies with him by voting the PAP out completely. Only then there be hope for Singapore.

Many of the problems we face today are caused by the PAP. The negative impact of the "stop at two policy " was the excuse used to import millions of foreigners. This has led to plenty of social problems & taxing our infrastructure. If Spore had a good gov't in place, the falling population problem would have been addressed instead it was ignored.

Now that LKY is gone, there is a chance for other parties to get involved. It will of course be a messy affair, but I think in the long run it will be better because there will not be a single person calling all the shots.

I expect many rifts to develop within the PAP. This will probably lead to many interpretations of the old fart's policies as many will want to be the indian chief.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of the problems we face today are caused by the PAP. The negative impact of the "stop at two policy " was the excuse used to import millions of foreigners. This has led to plenty of social problems & taxing our infrastructure. If Spore had a good gov't in place, the falling population problem would have been addressed instead it was ignored.

Now that LKY is gone, there is a chance for other parties to get involved. It will of course be a messy affair, but I think in the long run it will be better because there will not be a single person calling all the shots.

I expect many rifts to develop within the PAP. This will probably lead to many interpretations of the old fart's policies as many will want to be the indian chief.

Most of the problems we are facing, especially low birth rates, are problems faced by nearly all developed countries and cosmopolitan developed cities.

If the opposition was in charge, we would be facing the same problems as most Third World countries - lack of drinking water, civil unrest, political instability, low income, over dependence on tourism and prostitution as a source of income.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A positive YES! I can even smell the sweet fragrance of our beautiful spring. Even the butterflies seem so much more happy than usual. The symbol of the old energy will finally be gone this Sunday. A new energy begins on Monday 30 March 2015.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the problems we are facing, especially low birth rates, are problems faced by nearly all developed countries and cosmopolitan developed cities.

If the opposition was in charge, we would be facing the same problems as most Third World countries - lack of drinking water, civil unrest, political instability, low income, over dependence on tourism and prostitution as a source of income.

LKY is credited with dragging Spore from a swampland to a 1st world nation.

If he was such a talented leader, then why couldn't he solve the falling population problem:confused:
If you look at the high cost of bringing up children in Spore, you will see why the population is falling.

Many of my friends & relatives who have emigrated & started families have 2 to 8 children. While the ones in Spore have zero to only 1 child only.